I am new to the blackberry, just switch from iPhone 6+.

I need some help with the hub and emails. It seems that when I get an email and read it, its not saying its read on my computer. The same goes with deleting it. Most of the time I archive messages, but that is okay I can do that when I get to my computer. Whats hard now, its that all of them show that they are not read on my computer. How do I change that so when I read them on the hub, its shows the same on my computer?
    05-26-15 05:19 PM
    Welcome to BlackBerry! Who is your email provider? Gmail perhaps? I know Outlook.com doesn't cause this. But, I believe a few settings on the Gmail account needs to be amended to get it to work correctly. Hence the question...
    05-26-15 06:02 PM
    Yep its gmail. Right now it's kicking my ****!
    05-26-15 08:36 PM
    You need to change sync time in your account settings to change dose read unread changes to show in your desktop version..

Posted via my awesome Passport
    05-26-15 10:57 PM
    You need to change sync time in your account settings to change dose read unread changes to show in your desktop version..

Can you help me find where to change that. Right now, I found the setting to have it check ever 5 mins on my phone, but I can find the read and unread.
    05-27-15 08:38 AM
    Settings >>accounts then select your gmail account. It takes you to editing screen and on bottom of that page you can select sync interval depending on your requirements but beware it will use more battery if sync interval is less..

Attachment 354747
    05-27-15 09:50 AM
    Yeah that sync interval refers to read and unread tags too.. it will sync with your desktop about read and unread status in that time

05-27-15 09:53 AM
    There is "how to sync gmail'' something like that also on crackberry. I am on app right now and couldn't search right now you can google and read more about that how to make gmail BEHAVE how u want..

05-27-15 09:56 AM
    http://crackberry.com/how-setup-gmai...av-and-carddav

I think I got it for you..

05-27-15 09:59 AM
    Similar thread for gmail sync maybe it comes out to be useful for you

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1016571

05-27-15 10:01 AM
    Yeah that sync interval refers to read and unread tags too.. it will sync with your desktop about read and unread status in that time

Thank you, this is what I have and it seems that it still does not work. Help with Hub!-img_20150527_090302.jpg

Am I doing anything wrong?
    05-27-15 10:06 AM
    Looks like its working, its show and I wish it was instant, but seems to be working.

Is there away in the hub to not show my calls that I have had and only the miss calls? I might be asking to much, but I am now just getting the phone to where I like it :-)
    05-27-15 10:14 AM
    You actually need to make the change on gmail, link httphttp://crackberry.com/how-get-gm...hout-archiving.

As for missed calls check under -> BlackBerry Hub Settings -> Hub Management

I am new to the blackberry, just switch from iPhone 6+.

I need some help with the hub and emails. It seems that when I get an email and read it, its not saying its read on my computer. The same goes with deleting it. Most of the time I archive messages, but that is okay I can do that when I get to my computer. Whats hard now, its that all of them show that they are not read on my computer. How do I change that so when I read them on the hub, its shows the same on my computer?
    Micah Baird likes this.
    05-27-15 10:55 AM
    Looks like its working, its show and I wish it was instant, but seems to be working.

Is there away in the hub to not show my calls that I have had and only the miss calls? I might be asking to much, but I am now just getting the phone to where I like it :-)
    Unfortunately this is not possible, you can select to include all calls or no calls at all. There is no selection for only missed calls.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    05-27-15 12:50 PM
    Does hub++ add the calls thing?
    05-27-15 01:52 PM
    Unfortunately this is not possible, you can select to include all calls or no calls at all. There is no selection for only missed calls.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    Nope, indeed. Would be nice to have that option. The difference is visible from within the 'phone app', though.
    05-27-15 02:36 PM