I bought some extra storage as i have so many photos that all didn't get stored in Drop Box because I didn't have enough room. Is there any way i can send the old photos to Drop Box that haven't already been stored? My Samsung Galaxy just started automatically sending the photos from 2 years ago to DB. Can the Blackberry Passport do the same? Or would i have to copy the photos individually? This will take me forever. I have thousands of photos! ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    01-08-16 07:37 AM
    i never had a BB10 device that sent the back photos automatically. but my android does. I want to say NO, you will need to copy them all to your computer first and then upload them to DB
    01-08-16 09:54 AM
    i never had a BB10 device that sent the back photos automatically. but my android does. I want to say NO, you will need to copy them all to your computer first and then upload them to DB
    Thank you for replying. How annoying. They're should be some way like the Androids do. Will take me forever haha
    01-08-16 10:08 AM
    The Connect to Dropbox app in BBW does have automatic uploads - just enable it from the first screen where it asks.
    01-08-16 10:10 AM
    if not the native app, android app works for me as well
    01-08-16 10:38 AM
    I bought some extra storage as i have so many photos that all didn't get stored in Drop Box because I didn't have enough room. Is there any way i can send the old photos to Drop Box that haven't already been stored? My Samsung Galaxy just started automatically sending the photos from 2 years ago to DB. Can the Blackberry Passport do the same? Or would i have to copy the photos individually? This will take me forever. I have thousands of photos! ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Here's a screenshot of the Connect To Dropbox app. I have not enabled my automatic upload.
    Help with DropBox-img_20160108_114115.png

What we got here is failure to communicate....
    01-08-16 10:43 AM
    It does upload the new photos i've taken. For example the ones i took today but not the old ones from years ago. Where as the photos on my Samsung have all been uploaded.
    01-08-16 11:34 AM
    It does upload the new photos i've taken. For example the ones i took today but not the old ones from years ago. Where as the photos on my Samsung have all been uploaded.
    My bad--sorry I did not read your post more carefully. It is true that the app will NOT upload previously taken photos. You are in for a ton of manual labor otherwise.

01-08-16 12:16 PM
    My bad--sorry I did not read your post more carefully. It is true that the app will NOT upload previously taken photos. You are in for a ton of manual labor otherwise.

Haha no problem. I've started copying them to DB now. Annoying it won't let me upload more than 90 at a time. Will be here till 2017
    01-08-16 02:33 PM
    Use PlayCloud file manager from BBW. You can "select all" and copy to DropBox.

Or, do it all on your PC with windows explorer.
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-08-16 02:45 PM
    Use PlayCloud file manager from BBW. You can "select all" and copy to DropBox.

Or, do it all on your PC with windows explorer.
    The BlackBerry wiz kid comes through again. It's insane how much you know man. Seriously.

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    01-08-16 05:28 PM