Check your homeowner or renter insurance (floater with low or no deductible maybe) & credit card (damage or loss may be covered) if you used that... may be covered....

Good idea, BUT most likely he has at least a 500 dollar deductible (mine is 1000), so they won't cover it.
    07-17-15 08:06 AM
    Join the darkside......get an iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-17-15 06:18 PM
    Join the darkside......get an iPhone

You are in a wrong forum dear sir. You might want to go back to the iPhone forum and spread your message there for all we care.

Posted with my awesome Z30
    07-17-15 06:33 PM
    You are in a wrong forum dear sir. You might want to go back to the iPhone forum and spread your message there for all we care.

Posted with my awesome Z30
    Lol it's a joke L2 laugh, I have a Z10,Z30,Classic and a passport. I have lots of other android devices and Apple products. It's ok to like something for what it is, but being a raging fanboy just makes me shake my head.

07-17-15 06:37 PM
    Huh? Since you said it's not about the money, just buy another one. Since a user like you with so much love for your device must have a full backup, I don't understand the loss.

It's and electronic device. Easily replaceable. I see nothing to cry over at all.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 06:44 PM
    Sounds like something I would've done. You'll bounce back. I know the feeling though....one time it started raining super hard while I was playing golf. Everyone ran and jumped into my buddies car to wait it out....10 minutes later after talking about the game everyone is on their phone, when suddenly I notice my pockets are empty.

I got the same feeling you got when you realized the phone was in your pocket except I saw my Z30(felt like my eyes zoomed in) sitting on the back of the golf cart where you put your clubs. Uncovered. I sprinted to my phone like it was a high school track meet....to no avail. It was done.

It's all good bro. Just a piece of gadgetry that can be replaced. I'd look on Amazon for a new one.
    07-17-15 06:46 PM
    Just actually goes to show, one can never really tell when it's your turn to go.

Cherish each day my friends, cherish each day.

To the OP, I'm sorry for your loss - but I hope you've managed to find solace in another PP, difficult though that may be at such a time.

I guess the worst part is that she had to suffer such a slow ending - wasn't instant like from a drop or something.

I think Veronica deserves a moment of silence...

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    GLTruesdale likes this.
    07-17-15 11:08 PM
    Damn! Reminds of the day I stupidly left my BlackBerry Bold 9000 on a McDonald's counter after ordering a meal to go.10 minutes later I came back : it was gone. I had bought it only three weeks earlier. Killed me
    Now that's heart breaking. Did the same for my first Q10, but I left in the taxi also never to be seen again.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 01:16 AM
    I feel for your loss as its expensive to replace and I'm sure most of us are saving for our hardware upgrades for the upcoming slider that's launching in the fall.

I have the dropsies and I dropped my PP on cement ground face down and was expecting a split cracked screen. BUT I was amazed how robust the design quality is and when I picked it back up was utterly shocked at how unscathed my device was. This is a testament to the durable build quality!

 Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2204 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    07-18-15 07:18 AM
    Wew.... Can't say anything. Still missing my old Z30. And trying to buy new one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-20-15 10:57 PM
    Darwin Award?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 01:16 AM
86 ... 234