I just got a free version of the Casca Run Pro and was wondering if anyone knows what kind of heart rate monitor is compatible with the Passport.
    06-25-15 10:29 AM
    Oncce upon a time I looked into this and I believe there are no some Polar models that are BlackBerry compatible. I think actually think they were listed in the Endomondo store. Maybe have a look and see if they still are.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 11:10 AM
    Thanks! Will check into it.
    06-25-15 11:58 AM
    Old thread, but in case someone is reading...

I continue to have excellent results with the Polar H7 Bluetooth HRM and CascaRun Pro. It really is seamless.

One thing to note: you will get an error if you try to connect with the Polar H7 using the Bluetooth quick menu or through System Settings. That's fine for initial pairing, but after that, simply open CascaRun Pro, tap New Workout, Heart Rate Monitoring, Enable, and select the Polar H7 from the list.

Under Settings on the same screen, you can customize HRM settings for age, weight, gender, and HR zones.

via CrackBerry for Android
    11-19-15 06:14 PM
    I use the Jarv Premium Bluetooth Wireless heart rate monitor with my Passport. Works great and much cheaper than the Polar H7.

Posted via CB10
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    11-19-15 08:42 PM
    Just downloaded Instant Heart Rate from Google play store on my Priv, it measures your heart rate using the camera and flash on your phone, I'm curious to see if you can install the apk on the passport and get accurate readings, will try to test it and post a followup

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-24-16 09:49 PM
    So I downloaded the app using Snap onto my BlackBerry Passport and tested it out, works great!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-25-16 01:17 AM
    Garmin heart rate watches got some sensible reviews ..compared to the other heart rate monitors.Some of the online shopping portals like Amazon.com, Cannykart.com and Bestbuy.com have a huge collections of these wearables.
    01-25-16 06:13 AM