While wearing headphones my phone rang out loud when a call came in. Does anyone know how to stop this? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 08:47 PM
    It's by design I believe. I have left my headphones on after a call and if it didn't ring loud, I would miss all calls

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 09:13 PM
    Which phone do you have? I take walks and listen to music with headphones, and my email, text and BBM tones come through the headphones (on top of the music). However, I just did a test with headphones plugged in (with and without radio app playing) and both times the phone rang externally...not through the headphones. Although the radio did mute. Strange that only the phone tone does this.
    04-29-15 08:24 AM
    I think this has been discussed in another post and the Census was that if you are in the media player it will ring though the headphones. Otherwise all notifications go through the phone speaker
    04-29-15 08:28 AM
    I think this has been discussed in another post and the Census was that if you are in the media player it will ring though the headphones. Otherwise all notifications go through the phone speaker
    My test just disproved this. Calls still go through the phone even when headphones plugged in and playing media player.
    04-29-15 12:41 PM