I have a Blackberry Passport with AT&T and I updated my app and desktop on Blend, but for some odd reason, nothing comes up after it successfully connects to my phone? Anybody else having the same issues? Any suggestions?
    07-09-15 04:07 PM
    I have a Z10 Verizon and after the update blend cannot stay connected more than 30 seconds. Very annoying. I have checked forums for solutions but have not found anything yet.
    07-09-15 04:42 PM
    I'm having the same issue, it keeps saying blend is open but it's not. Not sure what else I can do desk top wise.

"Posted from the Beast PP"
    07-09-15 08:43 PM
    Is it necessary to have 10.3.2 in order for the blend up date to work???

07-09-15 08:50 PM
    I have a Blackberry Passport with AT&T and I updated my app and desktop on Blend, but for some odd reason, nothing comes up after it successfully connects to my phone? Anybody else having the same issues? Any suggestions?
    Somebody else reported this a few hours ago, and I have the same issue: the window is open but has moved out of the viewable part of the desktop. Minimize or close all other applications and try if you can see a small part of the frame somewhere at the edge of the screen. Then drag it back to the middle of your desktop. May have to do with the auto-hide setting of the taskbar.
    07-09-15 11:16 PM
    You must reboot both devices after installing the updates

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    07-09-15 11:19 PM
    I uninstalled blend on my pc drives; then installed it again with the updated version, this worked for me.

07-10-15 07:26 PM
    I uninstalled blend on my pc drives; then installed it again with the updated version, this worked for me.

Same thing here. A simple re-install wasn't enough though. I also had to manually delete a few folders that didn't get removed automatically plus a few registry entries before I could install the new version. Everything seems to be working now (except calendar sync /w Outlook but that's a different story).
    07-10-15 07:42 PM
    I had the same issue.
    I deleted that computer pairing from blend on my phone.
    Restarted blend on the computer and everything worked from there.

Hope it works for you.
    C

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 07:58 PM
    I had the same issue.
    I deleted that computer pairing from blend on my phone.
    Restarted blend on the computer and everything worked from there.

Hope it works for you.
    C

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your suggestion bro. Tried your suggestion, but it didn't work on my computer (PC). Now the computer is telling me that this software is not compatible with my phone. Says my phone requires 10.3 and over. Mean which I have the latest software on my Passport.
    Last edited by Skyforever; 07-10-15 at 08:35 PM.
    07-10-15 08:14 PM
    Same thing here. A simple re-install wasn't enough though. I also had to manually delete a few folders that didn't get removed automatically plus a few registry entries before I could install the new version. Everything seems to be working now (except calendar sync /w Outlook but that's a different story).
    Could you be a little more specific as to the folders and registry entries that you manually removed? Thanks. Now I'm being told there is an error and to try later, which I'm probably going to have to do, but patience is not one of my virtues unfortunately. lol
    07-10-15 08:16 PM
    Got it. Had to use a combination of both suggestions above.
    1) Delete pairing to computer from phone.
    2) Delete Blend from computer.
    3) Restart computer and phone.
    4) Reinstall Blend, and follow regular instruction (You will be asked to re-connect to your BlackBerry ID in the process). Good Luck.
    07-10-15 08:29 PM
    Could you be a little more specific as to the folders and registry entries that you manually removed? Thanks. Now I'm being told there is an error and to try later, which I'm probably going to have to do, but patience is not one of my virtues unfortunately. lol
    Uninstall via Programs and Features. Restart.
    Delete all folders that I could find for both BlackBerry and Research in Motion. There's numerous in the Users folder (Win 8.1).
    Search registry for 'BlackBerry '. Delete everything that may have to do with connecting whatsoever. I absolutely do NOT recommend this unless you know what you're doing. Where about 100 entries. Restart.
    Do a registry clean with Windows 8 Manager.

Seems that not everything I did was really necessary as other folks got to the same result without going through this entire mess.

I did all this with the Surface Pro 3 (Win 8.1). After this machine then had connected, my laptop (Win 7) that had refused to connect before with the same error message (Anitvirus or other program is preventing...) miraculously connected to the PP without reinstalling anything at all.

And the greatest thing is: This morning the Laptop can't connect anymore (Antivirus message again). And the Surface connected but got stuck at 'Loading your Dashboard' for a while, and then disconnected. What a blast.

Sic transit gloria mundi.
    07-11-15 01:03 AM
    The short answer is that you may have a bad install. Delete Blend and Link. Reboot, then plug YOUR PHONE IN USB. When it asks to load software ( Blend Link and drivers ) say YES. Now everything will work right.
    07-11-15 03:32 AM
    So I have tried mostly all of these methods (except the one that has to deal with registry) and nothing is working!! This is so frustrating because Blend helps me access my phone without actually having to pick up my phone at work! Has anybody else noticed any solutions?
    07-13-15 11:00 AM