Hi, I have the blackberry passport, since couple months or a month ago, I been having some issues with my blackberry while taking pictures at times I will take pics them I will go back to look for those pics to share it, but a times either the pics are not there or it will display like a black screen, with my videos every time that I would like to play a video it will said THE FILE CAN'T BE PLAYED DUE TO AN UNEXPECTED ERROR and just hopping for any feed back of why this may be happening.

Thanks
    06-28-15 04:55 PM
    Bad SD card?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    06-28-15 05:03 PM
    Hi, I think is the SD card as you said, because I took the SD card out and I was able to take pic and save videos, now let me ask you is any way that, I can save the SD card by formatting the SD card or something? or I am going to have to buy a brand new SD card, and one last question, why do you think that the SD card went bad at the first place? probably was something that I did? or they just come defected sometimes?.

Thanks
    06-28-15 05:40 PM
    Hi, I think is the SD card as you said, because I took the SD card out and I was able to take pic and save videos, now let me ask you is any way that, I can save the SD card by formatting the SD card or something? or I am going to have to buy a brand new SD card, and one last question, why do you think that the SD card went bad at the first place? probably was something that I did? or they just come defected sometimes?.

Thanks
    SD cards are funny things, and are prone to failures and problems. You probably need a new one, and it's always worth getting a good quality one.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2252
    06-28-15 07:20 PM
    Ok I will thanks.
    06-28-15 09:24 PM
    sd card problem bro

Posted via CB10
    wdiazmarin likes this.
    06-28-15 09:43 PM

Thanks
    This is a sd card problem.. try to upload your important photo or documents in cloud like box, dropbox,mega.. I am not telling you that don't use sd but sd card may corrupted and that is the truth and that's why apple or some other phone release 16 gb, 32 gb variant because they don't like sd.. so whenever you save some important information in sd always take a backup to your PC.

Transcend or scandisk's sd cards are good..

 BlackBerry Z3
    06-28-15 10:44 PM
    Ok I will thanks.
    06-29-15 10:45 AM