So I just got my passport. Set up all my accounts and LOVING the device. The device is fantastic in pretty much every way possible. Only problem I am having is I can not find snapchat on the amazon app store or Snap2chat on the bbWorld. Wondering why and how can I get it on my passport.

The other app I am having problems with is The Score. Amazon store the apps just keeps refreshing and not loading anything up. Hope somebody can help me out!

Glad to be back with Blackberry! Gotta update my signature now! LOL
    10-04-14 03:04 PM
    I guess there was a thread on how Amazon store doesn't seem to allow downloading some of the apps. You could always go for Snap though, if you don't mind doing the one time snap bar loading thing.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:19 PM
    Snapchat isn't available in the amazon appstore. And snap2chat has been pulled from BBWORLD for legal reasons. If you go to the original snap2chat thread, you'll be able to sideload the bar file.

You should also search the forum to find how to sideload Snap-a free Google play client. From there you'll be able to download any app that is available on Google play

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:20 PM
    Yeah I don't want to side load. I guess I'll wait until they update the App Worlds to fit the PassPort screen. Thanks again!
    10-04-14 03:24 PM
    Yeah I don't want to side load. I guess I'll wait until they update the App Worlds to fit the PassPort screen. Thanks again!
    You'll only need to sideload Snap once. It takes 5 minutes and then you get access to the whole Google play.

And an update to the amazon appstore won't fix your issue with snapchat unless they decide to released it on the amazon appstore.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:39 PM