I get the little bell notification in the hub after I open the app will they come thru without opening the app?

Posted via CB10
    They do, yes.
    03-30-17 01:24 PM
    Holy **** I love that website Conite... I've downloaded a few more apps from there and there is NO comparison to those apps vs the amazon play store in terms of speed and smoothness. Just wow.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    I would still stick to Cobalt's Google Play Store, as it takes the guessing game out of choosing the correct variant.

You should always be looking for arm (not arm64), API 18 (Android 4.3) or below, and 320dpi or nodpi.
    03-30-17 01:27 PM
    I would still stick to Cobalt's Google Play Store, as it takes the guessing game out of choosing the correct variant.

You should always be looking for arm (not arm64), API 18 (Android 4.3) or below, and 320dpi or nodpi.
    Where or how do I access the cobalt Google play store?

Posted via CB10 Passport
    03-30-17 03:15 PM
    Where or how do I access the cobalt Google play store?

Posted via CB10 Passport
    Cobalt's file share:

[url]https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA

Install and login with 4.3.3.
    Install and register with 2.8.
    Install Play Services v10.
    Update 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (but don't open).
    Install Play Store v6.
    Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.

If an app requires Google Play Services:
    Download app with Cobalt's Play Store (but don't install).
    Whitelist unpatched app.
    Patch app on PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings.

Install patched app.

If after all that, your app still won't work, then it's simply not compatible with BB10.
    03-30-17 03:21 PM
    That's a massive pain in the scrote man...

Posted via CB10 Passport
    03-30-17 03:29 PM
    That's a massive pain in the scrote man...

Posted via CB10 Passport
    Takes 5 minutes.
    03-30-17 03:41 PM
    Good to see your concerns are addressed OP. The problems are going to get worse though as BB10 gets left behind. If you are having all of these problems now, I suggest getting comfortable with the idea that you will be using a new phone soon.
    03-30-17 05:52 PM
    The laggy typing is not just a Facebook thing. I get laggy typing all the time in the browser. Typing on Twitter through the browser is painful.
    Wonder why is this. Facing the same problem when typing in browser
    03-30-17 07:32 PM
    Good to see your concerns are addressed OP. The problems are going to get worse though as BB10 gets left behind. If you are having all of these problems now, I suggest getting comfortable with the idea that you will be using a new phone soon.
    Yes sir you're damn right, unfortunately. I'd love to jump for a dtek60 right now, but I passionately love the idea of a keyone this summer.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    03-30-17 08:08 PM
    Wonder why is this. Facing the same problem when typing in browser
    Like I said, this has been the browser experience for BlackBerry since time began. If you can imagine, it actually used to be FAR worse before bb10 came to life. This is why Opera was huge back in the day.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    03-30-17 08:08 PM
    Holy crap though, these apk's from that website from Conite are just amazing. I can't believe how much these android apps have made me love my phone. They are hands down better than the amazon app store bull crap

Posted via CB10 Passport
    03-30-17 08:09 PM
    Holy crap though, these apk's from that website from Conite are just amazing. I can't believe how much these android apps have made me love my phone. They are hands down better than the amazon app store bull crap

Posted via CB10 Passport
    Do they have a apk version for Snapchat on that site that works with BB10?
    03-30-17 08:55 PM
    Takes 5 minutes.
    What BB10 device do you use?
    03-30-17 08:57 PM
    Not sure I don't use that, but I'm sure that they do. Do a search for it on there. I'm going through and uninstalling BlackBerry apps and replacing with android and I'm searching for apps I've wanted but could never have or find lol

Posted via CB10 Passport
    03-30-17 09:13 PM
    Don't work on BB10.
    03-31-17 01:16 AM
    I have been reading your all's comments and suggestions on here, and I need some help. I just recently purchased a Passport and started using it. I had been using a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active for a while, and various Windows phones before that.

The regular Facebook app takes you to Facebook.com on the browser. I mean, that's ok, but like many of you have said it's not as good as having a native Facebook app. I downloaded (and paid for) Face10 Pro, but it doesn't seem to load very fast. When I say not very fast, I mean minutes for the pictures to load. I can read the text, reply, etc., but to see the pictures it takes several minutes for them to load.

I have seen several of you all talk about different browsers, and something even about Google Play store, but I didn't know Google Play was available on our Blackberry phones.

I need some beginners advice. What apps should I have to make using my Blackberry easier for me? What should I be doing that I am not currently doing?
    03-31-17 08:56 AM
    I don't think any snapchat apk works.
    03-31-17 09:25 AM
    I have been reading your all's comments and suggestions on here, and I need some help. I just recently purchased a Passport and started using it. I had been using a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active for a while, and various Windows phones before that.

The regular Facebook app takes you to Facebook.com on the browser. I mean, that's ok, but like many of you have said it's not as good as having a native Facebook app. I downloaded (and paid for) Face10 Pro, but it doesn't seem to load very fast. When I say not very fast, I mean minutes for the pictures to load. I can read the text, reply, etc., but to see the pictures it takes several minutes for them to load.

I have seen several of you all talk about different browsers, and something even about Google Play store, but I didn't know Google Play was available on our Blackberry phones.

I need some beginners advice. What apps should I have to make using my Blackberry easier for me? What should I be doing that I am not currently doing?
    /more-your-blackberry-10-phone-f306/google-play-store-blackberry-10-outdated-985344/
    03-31-17 09:59 AM
    I don't think any snapchat apk works.
    And there's no native app for it?
    03-31-17 11:06 AM
    No.
    03-31-17 11:11 AM
    There used to be a native app but snapchat shut it down.

So nope.
    03-31-17 11:12 AM
    I have watched the video. I have tried to download whatever they are asking me to download. It's not working. Keeps saying that my browser doesn't have enough space to download these files on the Mega website.
    03-31-17 12:54 PM
    I have watched the video. I have tried to download whatever they are asking me to download. It's not working. Keeps saying that my browser doesn't have enough space to download these files on the Mega website.
    Use your PC.
    03-31-17 01:16 PM
    Use your PC.
    Ok.... so then how is it supposed to get from my PC to my Blackberry? Forgive me for being a bit behind here.
    03-31-17 01:21 PM
    Ok.... so then how is it supposed to get from my PC to my Blackberry? Forgive me for being a bit behind here.
    Just copy the files over.
    03-31-17 01:24 PM
87 1234