It's interesting that I live in a city with millions of people and have yet to see another person with this awesome device yet. I understand that this is a niche brand and an even more niche device but brand and product awareness is essential to the success of BBRY! I had a clients wife in my office the other day who's husband is the CEO of a fortune 500 company. She saw my phone on my desk and grabbed it without even asking for permission and snapped a picture of it immediately! She went on to tell me that her husband was so upset that he had to switch out his bold for an iPhone because he felt it was so antiquated. 5 minutes with this device and she knew immediately that he would love it! It's a pity that not many people know this device exists despite the fact it's been on the market for a few months now....

Posted via CB10
    GeoK and EsJayDee like this.
    12-05-14 09:56 PM
    I got it in Brooklyn. Here's my pin: 2bd8d4a4
    12-05-14 10:03 PM
    I wonder if Blackberry will start marketing more in the states once they set up their silicon valley office next year...
    ponpiri likes this.
    12-05-14 10:40 PM
    i have one on att . i get lte and the whole nine yards. awesome phone.
    pin:2be45632
    12-05-14 10:52 PM
    I saw one in Seattle when I was visiting last week. Too bad I was using my Note 4, so I couldn't give him a thumbs up or something lol.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-05-14 10:55 PM
    Blackberry Passport in the Bronx and the device always makes its presence felt. Unbelievable machine!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 10:58 PM
    I have in Queens

For Real Estate needs in NY, contact me.
    12-05-14 11:06 PM
    I wonder if Blackberry will start marketing more in the states once they set up their silicon valley office next year...
    Start what??????

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 11:09 PM
    Didn't even know they were setting up offices in silicon valley... nice

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 11:47 PM
    Funny, since they have offices in NY.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 11:55 PM
    Funny, since they have offices in NY.

Posted via CB10
    I live in the upper west side and work downtown in the financial district... I'm all over the city from the cloisters to the brooklyn bridge and can honestly say the passport is a ghost... I have a bold 9900 my employer gives me for work and these devices are popular among the corporate types. My girlfriend went into the moleskin store the other day to buy me a pen refill and she found this cool notebook that works with an app where you can scan your note and it saves onto your device as a note or task... when she asked the guy if it would work on a blackberry his exact words were "wtf? They still make those?"

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 12:05 AM
    I live in the Detroit metro area and I am probably the only person with a passport. I had one BlackBerry person who saw me with my passport in Starbucks and came over to look at it and was so happy to see one and touch it, he said he was amazed at the device and was gonna to buy one for him and his wife who was also a diehard BlackBerry person.

It's a dam shame that the BlackBerry brand is non existent here in the USA and I honestly think that the passport would be the device that would help jump start the BlackBerry brand here again.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-06-14 04:42 AM
    I live in the Detroit metro area and I am probably the only person with a passport. I had one BlackBerry person who saw me with my passport in Starbucks and came over to look at it and was so happy to see one and touch it, he said he was amazed at the device and was gonna to buy one for him and his wife who was also a diehard BlackBerry person.

It's a dam shame that the BlackBerry brand is non existent here in the USA and I honestly think that the passport would be the device that would help jump start the BlackBerry brand here again.

Same in Ireland. BlackBerry has waved the white flag. Great news is that I'm like a movie star with the device. Literally every day people ask 'WTF is that?', but increasingly,'Is that the new BlackBerry PP?' Waiter stopped half way through serving meal last night to ask Questions. PP was a masterstroke as such an unusual device which attracts huge attention, and is also a productivity powerhouse.

In short, I'm very optimistic about the future if BlackBerry can keep putting out devices of this standard, as I seems there are a lot of people waiting to come 'home' to BlackBerry devices. I expect NYC will see the same in time.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 05:35 AM
    Same in Ireland. BlackBerry has waved the white flag. Great news is that I'm like a movie star with the device. Literally every day people ask 'WTF is that?', but increasingly,'Is that the new BlackBerry PP?' Waiter stopped half way through serving meal last night to ask Questions. PP was a masterstroke as such an unusual device which attracts huge attention, and is also a productivity powerhouse.

In short, I'm very optimistic about the future if BlackBerry can keep putting out devices of this standard, as I seems there are a lot of people waiting to come 'home' to BlackBerry devices. I expect NYC will see the same in time.

Posted via CB10
    I feel the same way about BlackBerry, they have made a great product with the passport and I just keep plugging along and preaching the brand wherever I go here in the USA .

I am hoping with some of the enterprise clients here in the USA, that some of them will buy the passport and get the device into the hands of folks here to help spread the word about this great product.

12-06-14 06:00 AM
    I feel the same way about BlackBerry, they have made a great product with the passport and I just keep plugging along and preaching the brand wherever I go here in the USA .

I am hoping with some of the enterprise clients here in the USA, that some of them will buy the passport and get the device into the hands of folks here to help spread the word about this great product.

The company I work for used to be all BlackBerry but now mostly iPhone and Windows phone with a few die hard BlackBerry folks like myself. I decided to purchase the Passport as a BYOD to replace my 9900 so I can continue to be even more productive.

I will be meeting the CIO and most of the ELT. (all on iPhone) in a week and am going to be well prepared to give a demo cause I am sure the are going to be interested when they see it.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 06:40 AM
    I don't live in NYC but I was there visiting my father before he left the country last Saturday. I don't care to go to the city much anymore because I've been there so many times BUT, this was definitely the best visit. Grand Central had some neat roadshow going on. People were selling tons of stuff they made by hand. Very expensive, but very nice. There were also four people playing music when you walked into the 'originality' section. It was very soothing compared to everything else you hear in the city and they actually had the music they were playing up for sale as discs. $10 each. I bought one and enjoy listening to every song on there.

Posted via my Classic Passport
    12-06-14 07:22 AM
    brooklyn here....and haven't seen one....i get crazy looks when i pull out the q10....imagine when i get a passport....but i want to hold it in my hands first..wish blackberry had like a roving kiosk that hits shopping malls...
    12-06-14 07:23 AM
    Queens here. Haven't seen another one out and about yet, but that's fine with me. Thing gets mad attention, and the ladies love it. Every woman who has asked me about it -- which is quite a few -- has wanted to touch it and play with it. Men seem a little more reserved. Kinda weird.
    12-06-14 08:43 AM
    I live in jersey but I commute every day. I saw one on the subway (R train) a few weeks ago before I received mine. And I saw someone the other day after I just got mine about a week ago.

The more important question is the reaction you're getting when you use yours in public. Any time I look up from what I'm doing, there's always people looking at me like wtf is that??

I'm on the optimistic side that once these things get into ATT stores, people will give them a shot and we'll slowly begin to see a lot more out there. The main vibe I get from people is this: "Oh wow, I didn't realize that Blackberry stayed alive well enough to catch back up." Everyone thinks/thought they were dead but were willing to acknowledge the quality of the device.
    12-06-14 11:09 AM
    I have passport out in brooklyn and I'm far from being a Wallstreet guy but I know good tech when I see it and the passport is good tech.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 11:17 AM
    If you were on the subway with me yesterday you could have saw 2 at once mine and another person across from me had one. They are around.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 11:20 AM
    That's awesome.
    passports on a train.
    12-06-14 03:00 PM
    That's awesome.
    passports on a train.
    A train... that's what I take to work to the Fulton st stop!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 03:00 PM
    Well the Classic is going to be launch in NY. Maybe the Passport will make a presence there.
    12-06-14 04:21 PM
    Have one here in Brooklyn

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 05:25 PM
38 12