03-31-16 10:33 PM
442 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    I live in Kansas City, Missouri and I've not had a slight glimpse at a blackberry passport. I'm the only one I've seen with a q10.
    I want a passport so bad, but I'm on a 2 year contract with Verizon with my q10 and it doesnt end until 2016. I could save my money and buy the passport, but I much rather have it on a contract with VERIZON AND VERIZON ONLY. Not switching to ATT just for a phone. Verizon has best service. Why cant they just sell the passport!

Posted via CB10
    For what it is worth I'm on AT&T in Chicago and everywhere I travel I'm on LTE and the service has been flawless. Three years or so ago...no.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 05:44 PM
    Only mine. I have seen many more Q10s however. It used to be quite non existent but maybe due to the price drop I've seen maybe over 10 in 1 week. Based in Hong Kong.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 11:56 PM
    Saw a typical 'suit' at starbucks using one.... he looked like a right ***** 'typical business man' lol
    12-19-14 12:14 AM
    Only mine. I have seen many more Q10s however. It used to be quite non existent but maybe due to the price drop I've seen maybe over 10 in 1 week. Based in Hong Kong.

Posted via CB10
    What carrier are you on in Hong Kong? And are the international fees to contact USA expensive?

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 12:27 AM
    For what it is worth I'm on AT&T in Chicago and everywhere I travel I'm on LTE and the service has been flawless. Three years or so ago...no.

Posted via CB10
    it's not the coverage I'm worried about, its just the fact that I'm not willing to switch carriers for an advice again.
    I had an iPhone 5 on T-Mobile and I recently switch to Verizon in order to get the q10 on contract.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 12:32 AM
    One on Doha airport and now own one!

A Happy Passport User....
    12-19-14 01:19 AM
    What carrier are you on in Hong Kong? And are the international fees to contact USA expensive?

Posted via CB10
    I'm with Smartone and they have ridiculously expensive high costs for calling internationally. If calling fixed home line (internationally) it's a bit less expensive. Calling an international mobile number is very outrageous. I don't call US but I do call Australia (which I assume would be similar). Calling mobile is around HK$9 a minute (around US$1.15 a minute). If you use China Mobile prepaid Sim it works out to be much cheaper. HK to Australia mobile number is around HK$2.6 a minute (US$0.33 a minute).

Posted via CB10
    titussanders likes this.
    12-19-14 06:37 AM
    I think airport would be the best place to find Passport, but I hardly see one when I am traveling among east Asian airports.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 12:10 AM
    Have seen one in Indian mobile store display...did operated it...first felt it's big as usual...hard for holding a phone to attend a call...but then after 5min of using I fell in love and its not that much big...you need to spend some time and you get used to it...couldn't get of that from my mind...I was all reading all reviews and stuff...loved it...but can't afford

Long live BB
    12-20-14 01:19 AM
    I'm probably the only Blackberry user left in Switzerland (there weren't many to start with, tbh) :-) so: no.
    12-20-14 02:31 AM
    saw my first sitting on a table through a coffee shop window I was walking past

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 07:02 PM
    I've seen at least 3 or 4 in the wild in Toronto, now.

And people are intrigued by mine.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    RyanGermann likes this.
    12-21-14 07:48 PM
    One other at a restaurant where I was having dinner.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 08:22 PM
    I live in the UK with Companies like Vodafone, Carphone Warehouse, Selfridges and a few others all supporting and selling the passport I am the only person I know and have seen using a passport, a few people have asked me about it saying " I thought is was still being beta tested "

where are all the UK passport owners ? haha
    I am about to get one where i live in Bournemouth and pretty much have seen no one with one about in town, i remember when i had my Q10 it attracted so much attention with loads of people asking what phone i had so i am sure this is going to be much worse.
    12-23-14 10:34 AM
    I've seen about 7 Passports used by customers coming through the store I work at! 4 of them I've had conversations with about it and they've had nothing but good things to say about it! I love the fact that there are more passport customers by the week! The good thing is that I still lead the pack being the only (Based on customers coming through the store) guy with the Red Passport so far!!!

Posted via my Red Demon Passport!
    HarrisonArcher likes this.
    12-23-14 12:33 PM
    I've seen only one in an Orange shop, plus mine.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 10:41 AM
    Haven't seen any. Kind of like the exclusivity...

Posted via CB10
    EagleEyes11 likes this.
    12-31-14 11:10 AM
    Still haven't seen one downtown Toronto

Posted via CB10
    I have one. But you'll never see me lol

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 12:24 PM
    99% of my friend use iPhone or Android, so on my own here using BlackBerry.. So far I have see 2 use it in the major city where I live, and one at the store I buy BlackBerry but that I don't count.
    Hope some friend I working on will change to BlackBerry soon tho..
    Last BlackBerry for me was z10 and q10 then I have been on ios and android for a while, but now when I have my passport I will stay becouse it is a damm sweet device and works like a charm for my needs.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 12:59 PM
    Some of my lawyers have Z10 and Q10, some of our staff have Q10 as well - the majority uses legacy devices and unfortunately the company will switch to iPhone in January. Have never seen a Z30 in the wild but a Passport at one of my business partners.

All here in Germany, forgot to mention.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 02:14 PM
    Very surprised, last weekend while vacationing in maui at the four seasons I saw four passports. Three men with black ones and one woman with a white one. It's good to see others with the passport besides myself!

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 10:28 PM
    I'm from NYC and I haven't seen one yet...this is the city of iPhones anyway so I doubt I will ever see one...

PIN:2BF728ED
    01-03-15 11:29 PM
    So far only seen one plus my own in Singapore.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 11:48 PM
    In Montreal, still only spotted one in the wild!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 02:43 PM
    I have yet to see one other than my own. But everyone who spots mine is curious. Most responses are "good god, is that a phone?" and then they generally compliment the screen and the innovation of the keyboard when I explain what it does. I'm on a mission to get people interested in one! I may already have two current BlackBerry users interested in upgrading their Z10 and Z30, respectively. But I'd just love to convince a non-BlackBerry user to get one. lol
    01-25-15 05:12 PM
442 ... 7891011 ...