Only issue for me is no cases!

I got my ATT Passport a few weeks sgo and retired my Z30 Verizon and traded that one for a ATT Classic.
    The Passport is a Beast and the Classic is a back up and good so far
    That post was for you. I've been wondering if the buttons will be a drag and if I will miss the screen size of the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 10:21 AM
    it does??? which charger is compatible??
    Any charger that uses qi technology (most do)

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 10:29 AM
    Get the Nokia fatboy wireless pad. It works through the bodyglove case too.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    08-24-15 10:32 AM
    Get the Nokia fatboy wireless pad. It works through the bodyglove case too.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    Will this also work through the Seidio case?
    08-24-15 10:34 AM
    Have had the AT&T version since late April, and have been very happy with it. Day-to-day battery use for me is now an absolute non-issue. Solid voice quality on calls; nice to have the physical keyboard back (I was on a Z10 for two years) - the mixed physical and upper-row touch combination took me a little getting used to, but now it's pretty native to me. No regrets on the phone itself at all!

Only gripe I have - if you can call it that - is the $30-ish Body Glove that I bought with it (stocked in the AT&T store as the only then-available in-store option for protection for the AT&T-version of the Passport). I will say, it protects the phone exceedingly well... my issue is that it is often difficult as hell to pry the phone loose from its belt case. Had I to do it over again, I might have considered paying more for the BlackBerry-issued leather case, but it does not come cheap (BB, some friendly advice... knock this down to about $70-80 and you might get more takers, including me).

Hope this helps!
    08-24-15 10:46 AM
    Will this also work through the Seidio case?
    I have it and tried it on the wireless charger and it did not just got hot it showed it was charging but did not
    sesp9 likes this.
    08-24-15 10:58 AM
    Thanks for confirming that, a customer just asked me that a couple days ago and I wasn't sure

will refer them to this post
    08-24-15 07:18 PM
    Nearly six months in on an AT&T Passport - fair to say that I love it. No hardware issues whatsoever. I hope you enjoy yours just as much.

Posted via CB10
    sesp9 and Jiggy1971 like this.
    08-24-15 09:39 PM
    So I don't officially get to use it until later though I'm typing this on it now. The whole family got new phones and the rule is not to activate until our cases and screen protectors arrive.

The experience so far is awkward though I figure I will have to work through that. The screen is amazing. I don't think I will miss the wide angle of the Z30. Chasing the symbols is going to take some getting use to. So far the camera seems to be on par. I have seen folks complaining about it so I'm looking at that one. Anyways folks, thanks for your feedback. Any tips would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 06:47 AM
    Have had mine for two months now and love it, great phone, amazing awesome battery, typing, reading email, reading anything!!! speakers and taking photos come out great got the camera++ app off of blackberry world works great.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 09:17 AM
    Have had mine for two months now and love it, great phone, amazing awesome battery, typing, reading email, reading anything!!! speakers and taking photos come out great got the camera++ app off of blackberry world works great.

Posted via CB10
    So this app offers improvements? Regarding what?
    08-26-15 09:31 AM
    That post was for you. I've been wondering if the buttons will be a drag and if I will miss the screen size of the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    I have not missed the Z30 even though it was a Great phone. The Passport just gets better every day I use it.
    08-26-15 10:30 AM
    The at&t version is hideously ugly.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 10:53 AM
    So this app offers improvements? Regarding what?
    Camera ++ gives you more features to use on the passport in my opinion making full uses of the camera example like controlling the ISO speeds and more resolution options.
    Jiggy1971 likes this.
    08-26-15 11:10 AM
    So at what moment were you hooked on your Passport?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 07:08 PM
    Here here,...luv the rounded corners!

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 08:11 PM
    So at what moment were you hooked on your Passport?

Posted via CB10
    For me it was the wider screen. The ratio was perfect for my eyes and everything regarding Web browsing, emails, text messaging, and reading, made it look much easier on the passport! Also, I wanted a physical keyboard again and I felt the passport would be the best device to come back to a once familiar feeling of clicking keys again!
    08-26-15 09:53 PM
    Not being able to one hand this thing could be a deal breaker. I'm trying to love it. The screen is amazing. The camera is nice. The typing experience is awkward at the moment. I keep hitting the z button looking for the alt key and the m for the period. I just need to give myself a couple days.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 09:57 AM
    Yep love it!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 10:34 AM
    Had AT&T, then OG and now SE. SE is the best, hands down. OG is second and the AT&T is third. IMHO. But, you will love it. Regardless.

Posted via Passport SE - 10.3.2.2339 
    08-27-15 10:52 AM
    The at&t version is hideously ugly.

Posted via CB10

Have an AT&T Passport on the way. .anyone love it?-9xqb4j0hcg0n3bq7s3vnpcj3f.360x253x1.jpg
    Xmeatizmurderx likes this.
    08-27-15 05:23 PM
    Oh yeah. Starting to get the typing down. The screen is so nice you want the typing to improve. yay!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 09:03 PM
    In all seriousness...none of you fellers have achy thumbs from typing?!

And ive had other bbs. From curves, bolds, q10, z10, z30, classic, OG passport, and now att PP. The keyboard makes a significant sound in a quiet room.

Im not bashing BB. Ive been member of this forum for a long time. Im not much of a poster..but i do read it. There are so many things about blackberry that makes me leave it (lags, camera, browser..)

but i always seem to come back. I guess i come back to take a break from the other phones that offers too much.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I had some hand aches for the first two weeks or so but after that they pretty much went away.
    08-29-15 10:35 AM
    Love the att unit. I think it's the best overall functionality due to the wireless charging features. I put it on a base and don't have to think of it afterwards. Love the feature. Secondly is the 4 rounded corners. Great device all around.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 01:52 PM
49 12