I purchased this phone two month ago, in this time Facebook stopped working on BlackBerry.

I spent a lot of money on social apps, (nemory's) apps that neever will work fine, because the devs doesn't fix it, they launch new paid apps with more bugs and the old ones never worked fine.

Now is the time for WhatsApp, the IM app most used in the world, I don't know what are you thinking but I refuse to pay one more bugged homemade app to continuing using a normal and free service like whatsapp, fb, instagram, youtube, etc etc etc...

I purchased an obsolete phone with screenlifting and sensor issues like many passports on this forum, and I can't sell it because no one wants a BlackBerry today in my country...

I feel trolled.

Posted via CB10
    nappalonia and scorpioman like this.
    05-18-16 06:57 AM
    LOL, same here.
    Can you still return it?
    I've eventually decided to keep mine.
    05-18-16 07:12 AM
    Looks like you bought the wrong device for your needs.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 07:27 AM
    I'm sorry OP, but it's partially your own fault too. It has been more than two months since both BlackBerry and WhatsApp announced the end of support for their apps. So you could have been aware what's going to happen.

Via Pasta CB10
    05-18-16 07:36 AM
    I purchased this phone two month ago, in this time Facebook stopped working on BlackBerry.

I spent a lot of money on social apps, (nemory's) apps that neever will work fine, because the devs doesn't fix it, they launch new paid apps with more bugs and the old ones never worked fine.

Now is the time for WhatsApp, the IM app most used in the world, I don't know what are you thinking but I refuse to pay one more bugged homemade app to continuing using a normal and free service like whatsapp, fb, instagram, youtube, etc etc etc...

I purchased an obsolete phone with screenlifting and sensor issues like many passports on this forum, and I can't sell it because no one wants a BlackBerry today in my country...

I feel trolled.

Posted via CB10

Have to sell my passport-1431915219589610126.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Nick Spagnolo likes this.
    05-18-16 08:56 AM
    Use BBM Instead other chat platforms.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    05-18-16 03:08 PM