My daily driver is a Classic coming from a z30. My personal is a z10, just purchased ATT Passport to replace it. Arrives in 2 days.

Anyone else using both on a daily basis?

I've already found myself touching a Classic key but forgetting to actually press it (z30 syndrome), what will be the the challenges moving from Passport to Classic throughout the day?

Can't wait to find out, please chime in if you do this too. Thanks!
    02-25-15 11:21 AM
    using passport and classic on daily basis. so far both giving me great performance. the best part using both blackberry device is having 4 whatsapp and 4 instagram (which 2 are ingran) hahaha
    02-25-15 11:27 AM
    I purchased a Passport at launch, and purchased an AT&T branded Classic when it was released.

I went about four days with the Classic as my daily driver, and found it enjoyable, specifically due to the form factor.

After having the Passport for a few months, I had forgotten what it was like to have a device that could be operated with one hand.

Then, I switched back to the Passport, and placed the Classic back in its box for the time being. While the Classic is a great phone, I'll gladly trade its form factor for the quicker performance and larger screen of the Passport.

It's been said many times, but it just comes down to personal preference. It is nice to have the option between the two devices, though.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport or Classic.
    02-25-15 12:23 PM