Well I've only physically seen one passport in my whole life, and it's my passport. I don't even know if there's anyone within a 100 miles with another. Probably, but we're an endangered species.
    I work in downtown Toronto and I see them all the time. I actually sat in a quad-pod on the train sometime ago and three of the four of us - all strangers - were using Passports.

I LOVE the Passport for it's keyboard and screen size, among other things. I really should get another one as a spare.
    09-16-16 02:30 PM
    REtailers are still carrying Passport stocks at the moment here in UAE . Even the Red Passport is available .
    09-17-16 12:36 AM
    REtailers are still carrying Passport stocks at the moment here in UAE . Even the Red Passport is available .
    Send to me the red one Sir! 😁
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    09-17-16 12:40 AM
    send me red passport pls hahaha or SE

Posted via CB10
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    09-17-16 02:25 AM
    Everyone is just guessing on this. I'm guessing that there is not that much inventory left for BB10 devices based on some softening of Passport prices we have seen lately. Only my humble opinion. Remember that BB was controlling inventory fairly aggressively after the Z10 fiasco.
    I'm seeing the price of the later version of the Passport ( the Silver Edition) maintaining a relatively high price on Amazon. With the average price hovering around $475. Although, there was a "new" seller around $425, but with no sales history. The PPSE is garnishing a higher average price than an unlocked Priv on Amazon. And the Priv is fully supported by BlackBerry.
    You would think that a basically "2 year old" phone with "waning support" would sell for less than BlackBerry's 2 latest "fully supported" phones. And Amazon sells it for roughly $75 less than ShopBlackBerry. Com.

A BlackBerry Fan
    David Tyler likes this.
    09-17-16 03:18 AM
    BlackBerry is committed to BB10.
    Even JC , who has no clue what he is doing, hasn't said so.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    09-17-16 12:18 PM
    Sounds good! I have a back up cheap android slab for fun/ abit of media. I dont think I can use a device with a VkB.. im having hard time using it. Im hoping to purchase another pp se!

Posted via CB10
    I got myself another Passport SE from blackberry.com 2 months ago as a backup for my current PP SE.

Posted via CB10
    freddy710_0 likes this.
    09-17-16 09:37 PM
    If BB's shop supported International shipping, am quite sure the sales would increase quite significantly.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    09-18-16 01:44 PM
    I got myself another Passport SE from blackberry.com 2 months ago as a backup for my current PP SE.

Posted via CB10
    Too bad cant afford for a back up for now

Posted via CB10
    09-18-16 09:45 PM
    Sounds good! I have a back up cheap android slab for fun/ abit of media. I dont think I can use a device with a VkB.. im having hard time using it. Im hoping to purchase another pp se!

Posted via CB10
    The Passport does have a VKB.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-16 11:05 PM
    The Passport does have a VKB.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah im struggling a bit on that part but overall its just fine.. Using my android vkb is a struggle

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 03:58 AM
    i know how you feel. whenever I see someone with a BB im instantly compelled to talk to them.
    i've actually seen a surprising amount of people with the passport. just found out one of my co-workers have one the other day.
    Same.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 05:51 AM
    I work in downtown Toronto and I see them all the time. I actually sat in a quad-pod on the train sometime ago and three of the four of us - all strangers - were using Passports.

I LOVE the Passport for it's keyboard and screen size, among other things. I really should get another one as a spare.
    That's what I've done. I have an SE and an OG spare.

Posted via CB10
    KemKev likes this.
    09-19-16 05:53 AM
    Production stopped long ago, but I don't think demand is making any impact on their stockpile of unsold inventory.
    Can you provide us here how many Passports have been produced, sold and the remaining unsold units?

🔥 📶
    09-19-16 06:32 AM
    Can you provide us here how many Passports have been produced, sold and the remaining unsold units?

�� ��
    6, 3 and 3.
    StephanieMaks likes this.
    09-19-16 11:00 AM
40 12