No updates since year and more
    There is no support as before
    Facebook does not exist
    Watts app will end this year

Where is BlackBerry?

We need more attention and support from the company.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    09-16-17 08:22 AM
    This is old news which the entire world knows. U r late to the party!!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 08:26 AM
    so late

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 09:59 AM
    Be nice people.

Welcome to the forum Elmo. Face10 is a BB10 app that works well for FB. It is possible to continue using BB10 at a satisfying level. Several threads about in the forums.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    09-16-17 11:53 AM
    Chen is in hiding. He betrayed us loyal BB10 users. Where is the promised Os update 10.3.4..????

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 01:11 PM
    Chen is in hiding. He betrayed us loyal BB10 users. Where is the promised Os update 10.3.4..????

Posted via CB10
    All 20 of us, right?

What "promise"?

I don't remember the actual word "promise" being used.
    09-16-17 02:38 PM
    All 20 of us, right?

What "promise"?

I don't remember the actual word "promise" being used.
    21: count me in. Not bitter though. I've used a lot of microsoft stuff over the decades. BlackBerry has a long way to go to catch up with MS in the device and platform abandonment game.
    09-16-17 03:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    10.3.4 was not necessary as 10.3.3 was delayed until the end of 2017.
    09-16-17 03:42 PM
    Still use my passport and I have in my drawer z10 and q20. Bb 10 os is my all time favorite os by far, but the lack of apps led me use it as second device.
    09-16-17 03:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 04:00 PM
    still use my passport for work, but everything else is priv (until that dies from not having anymore updates) then I'll just have to go to apple. Not too keen with the android experience.
    09-16-17 04:48 PM
    We have been told and promised 10.3.4. " we will continue to support BB10 for those customers who demand it ". Weather you like what that support looks like and is, well that's all up to you to love or hate I guess. Still a satisfied customer.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    09-16-17 05:20 PM
    We have been told and promised 10.3.4. " we will continue to support BB10 for those customers who demand it ". Weather you like what that support looks like and is, well that's all up to you to love or hate I guess. Still a satisfied customer.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    10.3.3 was delayed and included what was supposed to be in 10.3.4. It's done now.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 05:26 PM
    No updates since year and more
    There is no support as before
    Facebook does not exist
    Watts app will end this year

Where is BlackBerry?

We need more attention and support from the company.

Posted via CB10
    Sadly I'd say it is, if BlackBerry isn't going to update their android phones then I highly doubt that they will show bb10 any love

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 05:38 PM
    Op if you're needing a new enhanced BlackBerry experience look into the BlackBerry KEYone. Just stay updated here on CB and you can't miss it. Any info that you seek is or will be posted her. If you're still loving BB10 then just hold on with the rest of us....weeeeee on the Titanic! Whooohooo!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 05:56 PM
    Op if you're needing a new enhanced BlackBerry experience look into the BlackBerry KEYone. Just stay updated here on CB and you can't miss it. Any info that you seek is or will be posted her. If you're still loving BB10 then just hold on with the rest of us....weeeeee on the Titanic! Whooohooo!

Posted via CB10
    With cobalt power I think bb10 titanic won't sink anytime soon..
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    09-16-17 05:57 PM
    With cobalt power I think bb10 titanic won't sink anytime soon..
    Except BB10 will be forever stuck at Android 4.3. As time goes on, fewer and fewer will run on 4.3, as many apps are starting to require a minimum of Android 5.
    09-16-17 08:03 PM
    Maybe if someone modifies the java runtime (at least android 5) foe B.B. 10.
    09-17-17 06:56 AM
    Maybe if someone modifies the java runtime (at least android 5) foe B.B. 10.
    Not legally allowed to do so.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 07:25 AM
    still use my passport for work, but everything else is priv (until that dies from not having anymore updates) then I'll just have to go to apple. Not too keen with the android experience.
    We got the same setup. And I feel sorta the same way. I don't think I'll buy another Blackberry android but instead continue to use BB10 for business and Apple for everything else.
    09-17-17 08:04 AM
    I don't think there is anything wrong with how BB10 works especially using the Passport with the exception of the browser. I feel like this was let to slide by the wayside intentionally to motivate users to migrate to the new Android Blackberry. They know full well that the browser is our last hope at maintaining sustainable performance alternative to apps. It's not like they could not have improved and offered a proper update for the browser in the last scheduled update.
    This makes me resentful to Blackberry hence one reason o went to the Oneplus 3T. I think I should give someone else a chance to stab me in the back and push me down the stairs lol.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    09-17-17 09:26 AM
    I don't think there is anything wrong with how BB10 works especially using the Passport with the exception of the browser. I feel like this was let to slide by the wayside intentionally to motivate users to migrate to the new Android Blackberry. They know full well that the browser is our last hope at maintaining sustainable performance alternative to apps. It's not like they could not have improved and offered a proper update for the browser in the last scheduled update.
    The BB10 developers were all laid off more than 3 years ago, aside from a literal few who work on security patches. Who would have done this work? Who would have paid for it?

BB didn't "push BB10 to the side" to get you to buy Android, they pushed it to the side because BB10 was costing the company hundreds of millions of dollars every quarter in net losses. BB is not a charity (despite effectively subsidizing every single BB10 phone sold by over $100 each), and could not continue sustaining those losses forever. Chen cut the cord in spring of 2014 and closed down the division in order to stave off those massive losses and allow the rest of the company to survive (which it almost didn't).

Everyone posting here about BB10 should know this, and if you knew that anyway and still bought BB10 devices, well, you shouldn't be at all surprised that they were abandoned. BB had no other choice that would have allowed the company to still be in business, and Chen wasn't going to sink the entire ship just to make a few BB10 holdouts slightly happier.

Use BB10 as long as it works for you, but don't imagine you are owed any further support. BB10 died the day all those developers got pink slips back in May of 2014. Being hooked up to a life support machine that pumps blood through the dead corpse isn't "life" - but that's where BB10 is today.
    StephanieMaks likes this.
    09-17-17 10:51 AM
    The BB10 developers were all laid off more than 3 years ago, aside from a literal few who work on security patches. Who would have done this work? Who would have paid for it?

BB didn't "push BB10 to the side" to get you to buy Android, they pushed it to the side because BB10 was costing the company hundreds of millions of dollars every quarter in net losses. BB is not a charity (despite effectively subsidizing every single BB10 phone sold by over $100 each), and could not continue sustaining those losses forever. Chen cut the cord in spring of 2014 and closed down the division in order to stave off those massive losses and allow the rest of the company to survive (which it almost didn't).

Everyone posting here about BB10 should know this, and if you knew that anyway and still bought BB10 devices, well, you shouldn't be at all surprised that they were abandoned. BB had no other choice that would have allowed the company to still be in business, and Chen wasn't going to sink the entire ship just to make a few BB10 holdouts slightly happier.

Use BB10 as long as it works for you, but don't imagine you are owed any further support. BB10 died the day all those developers got pink slips back in May of 2014. Being hooked up to a life support machine that pumps blood through the dead corpse isn't "life" - but that's where BB10 is today.
    You forgot to drop the mic!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-17 10:55 AM

Has the blackberry 10 system ended ?-467673-200.png
    09-17-17 10:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm familiar with this old story and laundry list of excuses why they couldn't, didn't or other. Don't really care much, my point was they went through the trouble of making the update so they should have updated the browser completely.
    The mic I dropped was by choosing to buy a Oneplus 3T

09-17-17 11:15 AM
76 123 ...