I recently purchased a Pebble 2 SE and am having trouble setting it up with my Passport Silver Ed. Previously I setup a Pebble Steel and a Classic, using the Pebble Android app ported over and the Talk2Watch Pro app. I tried the same process this time around to no avail. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    peregrineay likes this.
    11-06-16 10:05 PM
    Hi, I have a passport and offered a pebble steel from amazon (receive on thursday) but don't know how to set up them. Downloaded pebble time app yesterday, will that working? I can't purchase talk2watch pro because I live in iran(payment problems)

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 03:02 AM
    I just got a Pebble 2 SE and it definitely doesn't work with Bridge. I set up everything by Bridge app instruction. Pebble watch asked me if I wanted to pair and I agreed. Pebble app is just constantly displaying "connecting". I tried restarting the watch and the phone. Still no luck.
    peregrineay likes this.
    11-14-16 02:10 AM
    Same, stuck at "Connecting" on my BlackBerry Passport and pebble.com/app on my Pebble 2 Lime
    11-15-16 01:26 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...5/index15.html
    RodgerLeblanc says:
    Really sad news for Pebble users... It seems like Bridge won't be able to work with Pebble 2 and all upcoming Pebble devices to follow.

I don't own a Pebble 2, but was contacted today for support by a new Pebble 2 owner and after multiple attempts and a discussion with a Pebble employee, it looks like it won't work for us BlackBerry 10 users. The thing is from now on, all new Pebble models will communicate with the 'Android' device using Bluetooth LE. While this is not really an issue normally (Vector does the same and works with Bridge), it seems like the way Pebble implemented it breaks something when used on a BlackBerry 10 device. It's too early to know exactly who's to blame between Pebble and BlackBerry 10, but as of now it really looks like it's BlackBerry 10 fault.

Giving the fact that all new Pebble models will use BTLE, I assume Talk2Watch won't work either as it was built around standard bluetooth protocol, I've asked my customer to test it out, I'll update this post once I get the result.

I'll try to get my hand on a Pebble 2 device to test things out myself and see if I can find a workaround, but for now Bridge won't be able to support Pebble 2, same thing with upcoming Pebble Time 2.

All previous Pebble models will continue to work with Bridge as it did before.

To be continued...

Posted via CB10

EDIT :
    As I was suspecting, Talk2Watch doesn't work either.
    11-15-16 09:50 PM
    dear all, has somebody looked on the issue between pebble 2 and BB 10 and resolve it. I love watches and want to use them with my BB.
    11-30-16 09:49 AM
    So.... which pebble watch works with the blackberry passport??

Posted via CB10
    11-30-16 03:16 PM
    man,it seems only pebble 1
    11-30-16 10:44 PM
    I believe pebble 2 is the first one that does not work. Pebble time variants work.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-16 02:00 PM