12-18-14 01:37 AM
37 12
tools
    I couldn't even if I wanted to. The wife wants it. It's wiping itself now of all the confidential data now. Life at the secret service, I tell ya...
    Has anyone returned to the Q10 ?-img_20141122_074715.jpg

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT on T-MO
    11-22-14 06:47 AM
    With the lack of being able to see a passport in the flesh in UK I was bored one day and marked out the dimensions on a piece of paper. In YouTube video it doesn't look too bad in people's hands but sat in front of you on paper it looks massive.

As for keeping it back pocket! That's just a sure fire way of smashing it for me. Having to remember to take it out every time I sit down is a pain in the ***. pun intended.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 06:49 AM
    Never going back to Q10, I actually just gave it away to an iPhone user who scrapped their iPhone for it.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 08:55 AM
    Thanks for your answers. i realized I should probably have asked the question in the Q10 forum...

I do carry the Passport mostly in a small bag and handcrafted a sleeve out of a traditional passport protection. But it make the whole thing not very straight forward. To pick up a call, i got to zip out the bad, find the phone, sleeve it out... Plus I got to use both hands most of the time.

In fact it seems i just don't really need such a big screen. I mostly to messaging (email, whatsapp, SMS...) and read feeds . I don't read many docs on my phone, not do I surf a lot... i spend the whole day at work in front of a computer...

My dilemma is about the camera. i don't use it all the time but i do like have a good one on me. The Q10's is crap
    11-22-14 04:33 PM
    i couldn't ever imagine returning to that nightmare of a phone. Worst device I have ever owned. The passport is like night and day by comparison.
    11-22-14 04:49 PM
    I love them both. But I wouldn't go back to Q now I'm so used to this Passport. When I use Q now, I make typing mistake quite bit which hardly happened before Passport.
    I'll still keep my Q till I can afford to buy Classic though.
    Till then, Q will be my leaked OS testing device.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 11:50 PM
    I miss the one hand typing of the Q10 but that is it. You cannot have a big screen on a small phone. Fact.

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Passport
    11-23-14 02:10 AM
    I using Passport right now, and Q10 still backup when Passport shot down.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 02:13 AM
    I have been using two phones for over two years now. Ive used a q10 as my daily driver and then usually carried a phablet as my secondary entertainment device. I used to have both a Lumia and a z30 as my second device.

After getting the Passport, I struggled with the choice of using it as my main device. I absolutely loved almost all aspects of it except the ability to holster and take calls with one hand.

I finally settled on keeping my q10 but only as a phone, and my Passport is my daily driver for emails, text, managing tasks with remember, reading blogs, podcasts, and some video and games on occasion.

This works out so well because I get to enjoy the q10 as a phone with speed dial and and for quick things on the go like looking up a business address or phone number when im in the car etc.

I got the tan leather flip case from BBRY and absolutely love it! It keeps it safe in my pocket, looks very solid and premium, and I actually find typing easier than without it.

Biggest thing I noticed on the q10 is that I always find myself trying to swipe for auto-correct. I fell in love with swipe correction on the z30 and it really does make typing more enjoyable for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 02:27 AM
    I'm the exact opposite. I could never imagine going back to the Q10. I got mine on September 25 and now it's just like.. 100% natural.

The Q10 feels like a toy to me, the way my Pearl felt after I'd used the 8800. It's all how you feel though.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 02:45 AM
    MOI and yes I have returned to my Q10.