Joking... of course Has anyone else picked up a friend's iPhone (5s or prior) and been shocked/amused at how teeny tiny the screen is?
    The other day I picked one up and started busting out laughing. I was like, "How the hell can you do anything on this?!" The Passport has spoiled me.
    hpjrt likes this.
    06-19-15 09:32 PM
    Joking... of course Has anyone else picked up a friend's iPhone (5s or prior) and been shocked/amused at how teeny tiny the screen is?
    The other day I picked one up and started busting out laughing. I was like, "How the hell can you do anything on this?!" The Passport has spoiled me.
    Funny isn't it. I remember the exact same thing... When I had a 9780.

Sorry to be the one to tell you... but that was quite rude of you.
    06-19-15 09:36 PM
    I did that with a Q10, felt like a kids toy after using my Passport for two months

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.798
    06-19-15 09:52 PM
    ... and the fluidity of iOS

Posted via CB10
    06-19-15 10:12 PM
    After being forced back on my Q10 while my Passport was out for repair, I find myself used to everything about the Q10 again, even the alt key and the keyboard.

I'm going to be sacreligious here and say that other than the double typing keyboard on this one (my Passport just got fixed so it is no longer double typing), I am almost tempted to go back to the Q10.

The pocketability (and holsterability) of it is so convenient compared to the Passport. Even holding it to talk on the phone is so much more comfortable.

I wasn't happy the first couple of days of this forced change, but now that I'm used to it again, I'm in no huge rush to go back to the Passport regardless of its beautiful screen.

Posted via CB10
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    06-19-15 10:19 PM
    "How the hell can you do anything on this?!" The Passport has spoiled me.
    Even with a larger screen, you still can't do **** on iOS because it's...iOS

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    06-19-15 11:07 PM
    I still use my iphone 5s for music and yes, takes awhile to adjust. Luckily I wont be staring into the screen that long.

However, with that said, the size of the fonts are the same so there is little difference when reading.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 03:33 AM
    Yes I held an iPhone 5 yesterday and I was stun by how small it is. Back then I thought iPhones were huge phones.
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    06-20-15 03:59 AM
    I am using a small BlackBerry OS alongside the PP so size adjustment is not a problem. Thing with the Iphone is I often swipe left and right and up trying to exit an app or move to another screen, and sometime I don't know how to exit an app or screen, which is quite funny whenever it happens.

Posted from my Passport
    06-24-15 09:21 AM
    You do realize that the iPhone 5 is a 3-year old phone, right? You do realize that almost every BB phone before the Passport had one of those teeny tiny screens, right? This is like me buying an iPhone 6 Plus and then making fun of the small size of the screen on the Q10, which most people seemed to think was big enough at the time.
    06-24-15 10:36 AM