I dropped this thing four times or so onto concrete and tiles four foot sometimes with sedio case other times without, not even a ding on case let alone anything wrong with this TANK!

Curious how do you break it, run it over with your truck?...

Posted via CB10
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    03-13-16 10:02 AM
    The first thing I was worried about is camera focus after each drop when realized no cosmetic damage and each time it's 100 percent! Hopefully will be no more going to bed with it and waking up forgetting it's on my chest as have tile flooring. Hah.

Thank you seidio and blackberry!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 10:03 AM
    mine shattered.
    Whole front broken (it fell directly on the top right corner), 4 feet on street.
    Still working 100% only you can see the board through.
    03-13-16 10:22 AM
    I've dropped my naked SE about 6 times now, onn concrete (barn floors) annd the only damage is subtle nicks on the frame corners.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-13-16 10:35 AM
    I've dropped it about 4x on concrete and wooden floors. I only had a 1 millimeter ding on one corner of the steel frame

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2474
    03-13-16 10:48 AM
    mine shattered.
    Whole front broken (it fell directly on the top right corner), 4 feet on street.
    Still working 100% only you can see the board through.
    Wow, SE or OG? Sorry bro!...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 11:18 AM
    I've dropped my naked SE about 6 times now, onn concrete (barn floors) annd the only damage is subtle nicks on the frame corners.

Posted via CB10
    I worry about internals bouncing round like a person in a 1970's steel car however think heard it was nearly military rated for drops not only for cosmetic damage but internal as well?..

Focus still as good as it ever was, working. It's only thing wrong with the PP imo as we all know anyway! Close up focus is blah! Otherwise great phone of all time, can't put it down!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 11:21 AM
    Curious how do you break it, run it over with your truck?...
    Throw it in the pool.
    03-13-16 11:22 AM
    I've dropped it about 4x on concrete and wooden floors. I only had a 1 millimeter ding on one corner of the steel frame

Haha "steel" not many folks can say they have a steel phone and when they do its super thin crap like aluminum! SE is a TANK!!

Posted via CB10

PS: get a siedio case!! Awesome!!!!
    03-13-16 11:23 AM
    Throw it in the pool.
    LOL... will give it a shot!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 11:24 AM
    LOL... will give it a shot!
    Don't let me be the one to say, "I told you so".
    03-13-16 11:28 AM
    No but I just dropped my original black passport as I was reading this post 4ft onto my wooden floor LOL. After close inspection, nothing is damaged and not even a scratch.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 11:28 AM
    No but I just dropped my original black passport as I was reading this post 4ft onto my wooden floor LOL. After close inspection, nothing is damaged and not even a scratch.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly! Sell that add a few bucks to get an SE and seidio case and you will have to run It over with a mac truck! Haha. Still wish I had rugs even though love real tiles however love my passport more!...

The OG looks nearly just as husky with its I beams?....

PS: does OG PP mean original gangster passport? LOL
    Sorry from philadelphia!....

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 11:37 AM
    It's actually original but now that you said it. Hmm.. I actually thought this can be a good mafioso-issued device with BES and stuff, although I don't think they want to be called original gangster.
    03-13-16 11:47 AM
    Exactly! Sell that add a few bucks to get an SE and seidio case and you will have to run It over with a mac truck! Haha. Still wish I had rugs even though love real tiles however love my passport more!...

The OG looks nearly just as husky with its I beams?....

Posted via CB10
    No doubt the SE is a tank of a smartphone and tiles floors rock! Some call it the first passport OG/original gangster and the politically correct LOL call it original. Either way, these passports are good durable workhorses.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 12:02 PM
    It's actually original but now that you said it. Hmm.. I actually thought this can be a good mafioso-issued device with BES and stuff, although I don't think they want to be called original gangster.
    Thanked and liked this quoted post sorry for off topic but did you get it? It doesn't show on the BBW crackberry native app when u thank and like but know that's another thread!...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 12:13 PM
    I dropped my normal passport on a tennis court. Screen down, minor scratches on the corners but screen is 100%.

Mia San Mia!
    03-13-16 02:17 PM
    I wanted to use a Seidio case too before. But I realized how pretty the naked Passport is! I actually have the original white.

03-13-16 06:14 PM
    I have a chance to pick up a SE passport mint...a month old for $350. Is it worth it?
    03-13-16 09:26 PM
    No case needed on the se I have manage to break every phone out there and this one just stays one piece on every drop by the way they are all accidental I m abit clumsy the metal frame is like an airbag

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 10:10 PM
    I wanted to use a Seidio case too before. But I realized how pretty the naked Passport is! I actually have the original white.

Same as in I take it out my seidio case to molest it from time to time but always put it back in as dropped it six times now onto tile and concrete and not a ding or malfunction on case let alone passport! The seidio case with auto sleep holster is worth every penny it's so amazing with its self healing properties just enough protection to full protect a decent drop and the lip to protect cameras and screen as well as keyboard! Love it!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 08:18 AM
    I have a chance to pick up a SE passport mint...a month old for $350. Is it worth it?
    Yes!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 08:18 AM
    No case needed on the se I have manage to break every phone out there and this one just stays one piece on every drop by the way they are all accidental I m abit clumsy the metal frame is like an airbag

Posted via CB10
    Your so right...

I do worry about the internals a little like camera focus but so far so good! Dropped twice in one night last night not a scratch! LOL! Camera focus fine! However I swore I read somewhere that it was near military rated for drops! Maybe that was the LG V 10 regardless I think it is!...

Love my seidio case, Catch

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 08:21 AM
    I have dropped att version flat on screen, on create and body glove saved it. Dropped another time in a doorway with a diff case on it and it survived with only a tiny nick.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    03-15-16 01:14 PM
    After going 'naked' with my og passport, I managed to nudge it off a kitchen worktop where it landed on a plastic bottle and slid to the floor. Phew, that was lucky. Not a mark on it.

Unfortunately it was dead. As a dodo. Won't charge, nothing, nada, zilch, rien.

I can't survive without a phone, so next day, after being quoted �170 for BlackBerry to look at it, I gave up, and have bought a Priv.

Much as I loved the passport and OS, I can't see a future in BB10 so that seemed like a good time to move.

I do miss it, but I still have a pkb, hub and as many apps as I want.

Hopefully it will continue to improve with future updates.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-15-16 02:33 PM
43 12