I have had the Blackberry Passport Hard Shell Case on my phone since November, and have loved the protection and look it has given it.
    On the weekend however, I sat my phone, face up on a small puddle of no-water-needed alcohol hand sanitizer (by accident)...The result was, it dissolved the glue holding in the silver/chrome Blackberry logo, and when lifting the phone I was left with a black matte logo.
    I was disappointed at first, but after cleaning it up a bit I actually think it looks pretty cool! Makes my case and phone a little bit individual!
    Please see the pictures for what it looks like new (thanks CB), and what it looks like with my 'mod'...Has anyone else had this happen?

Hard Shell Case - Unintended modification....-passport_case.jpgHard Shell Case - Unintended modification....-moddedcase.jpg
    01-19-15 10:41 PM
    I have the case also and one day i notice one of the little reflectors missing out of the BlackBerry symbol. A few days later another one came out. I took a towel and removed the others. Truth be told, i like it better with out them. At first i was mad, but i got over it quick. Its a cleaner look now.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 11:33 PM
    Or you can spray paint it and glue it back

This is what I plan to do when I buy one
    Hard Shell Case - Unintended modification....-blackberry_passport_hard_shell_back.jpg
    (just photoshopped)
    01-20-15 12:54 AM
    Same here. I was on travel to India and I believe the humidity caused the stickers to come off, so I just took them all off and it looks good all black!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 01:16 AM
    Just got my hard shell case and I really like it. It gives the PP some edges and angles that make it easier to hold on to, and adds hardly any bulk. I like the all-black look but for now I am going to keep it 'stock'.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 01:54 AM
    I had the same idea, but I�ve been lucky, the second day I got my hardshell one of the bullets from the logo sticked to my finger. But I have to admit it does look pretty nice...
    01-20-15 08:52 AM
    What kind of glue do they use to stick these things? If we knew maybe we could repair them ourselves if we wanted to preserve the look. I mean we did pay for something so it should at least have a certain level of quality.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 12:58 PM
    I have had the Blackberry Passport Hard Shell Case on my phone since November, and have loved the protection and look it has given it.
    On the weekend however, I sat my phone, face up on a small puddle of no-water-needed alcohol hand sanitizer (by accident)...The result was, it dissolved the glue holding in the silver/chrome Blackberry logo, and when lifting the phone I was left with a black matte logo.
    I was disappointed at first, but after cleaning it up a bit I actually think it looks pretty cool! Makes my case and phone a little bit individual!
    Please see the pictures for what it looks like new (thanks CB), and what it looks like with my 'mod'...Has anyone else had this happen?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Passport_Case.jpg 
Views:	993 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	328435Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moddedcase.jpg 
Views:	996 
Size:	105.8 KB 
ID:	328436
    This is hilarious
    12-01-15 01:15 PM
    What kind of glue do they use to stick these things? If we knew maybe we could repair them ourselves if we wanted to preserve the look. I mean we did pay for something so it should at least have a certain level of quality.

Posted via CB10
    They don't use glue.
    They use very then double sided tape.

Mine came off and I ended up putting them back on with rubber cement.
    The good thing about the rubber cement is as it starts to dry, you can rub it off if you happened to make a little mess. And if it gets on the bullet it's self, you can use your finger nail to scratch it off without scratching up the chrome.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 11:04 PM