I've had good luck in the past with the inexpensive hard cases for my past Blackberry devices so I wanted to get another one for my AT&T passport. But, with the slightly different design of the different Passports I'm wondering if anyone has bought a hard case and had any issues with the cases fitting properly....good or bad.

I've usually bought the $5-7 cases off Amazon or EBay in the past and was looking to go down that road again. None of the descriptions mention if their case is for the AT&T Passport or not.

Any input would be helpful.

And for anyone wondering, had the Passport a day and super happy. I had a Priv for a week and was not a fan and returned it. Passport is way better.
    11-17-15 07:59 PM
    I have an AT&T Passport which I just recently purchased and totally love. While I was at a corporate AT&T store, I asked if they had any cases for the Passport. They had one Body Glove case in black. The sticker price was $25.00, but when they rang it up it amazingly got marked down to $5.00. I love this case! Great protection, sexy, and fits my Passport perfectly.

I also had the PRIV and returned it. I couldn't get by without my Passport. This device is a beast!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 08:15 PM