I just had another friend tell me my BBM messages don't notifiy him on his iPhone, he needs to fiddle with the notifications every time the app updates. I have no problems with my Passport, even accounting for the (much appreciated) patched android apps that stop working after an update, but not being able to communicate is starting to take its toll. Another friend sent me an Ubereats promo code but the app ain't working either. And since I'm on a mac, I can't patch them myself.

Since as a phone and work tool the passport works very well, I'm thinking of complementing it with a tablet... But that depends on finding a reliable ios/android/bb10 messaging platform, for instance whatsapp isn't officially tablet supported as far as I understand. Carrying another phone like a Priv or Keyone sounds a little ridiculous - again, for me, it might be perfect for others.

What will make you switch? If you're a rabid fanboy of any denomination please keep away.
    03-29-17 10:15 AM
    When another platform offers something "better".... Or when you can no longer even buy a replacement device that you would consider an "upgrade".

Some here see themselves using BB10 for years, some left years ago. We are all different.
    03-29-17 10:28 AM
    When the passport reaper comes a calling with the 'Emergency calls only' message

Posted via CB10
    04-04-17 02:16 AM