Good morning fellow Passport enthusiasts!
    Recently I seem to have lost my bluetooth headset and I'm looking for a new and better one. I've had a Motorola headset which was really good but talk time was kind of short (~3h). Usually left it in my car so that I charged it irregularly so I took most calls from my smartwatch. It's not a permanent solution for me, it's great for driving but at work or around clients I'd like to have some privacy -no need for other folks to hear what someone has to say.
    Is there any bt headset you'd recommend? I just need high quality sound for loud environments ( motorway, factories and production sites ).

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 03:53 AM
    My wife and I use the Plantronics Legend. We love it. It has 7 hours talk time, seems practically indestructible. When I first used mine my wife said I sounded as if I was standing right next to her. The sound volume could go a bit higher.
    I tried the Plantronics Edge, the sound was a bit tinny for my taste, the battery life isn't nearly as good as Legend but it does have a portable battery recharging pack that can be kept on a key chain.
    The one drawback on both is wind noise susceptibility due to the "extended" microphone boom, however that is the same reason the voice is so clear.
    03-15-16 04:49 AM
    Thank you! I'll have a look into it.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 05:05 AM