I got a new Passport SE this morning but have already sent it back, due to a malfunctioning screen. The unit had a very miniscule amount of screen lift; so I gently pressed the lifting top right corner back down into the frame and then BOOM! The right half of the screen all of a sudden went black and garbled, as in the picture.
    Half screen malfunction-img_20160601_123717.jpg
    Has anyone ever experienced this? The keyboard was still functional, it was just the screen that was messed. Has anyone been able to repair this, short of a full exchange or screen replacement?

Posted via CB10
    06-01-16 11:59 PM
    Looks like you broke the lcd

Posted from my passport not 'running the google'
    06-02-16 12:05 AM
    I got a new Passport SE this morning but have already sent it back, due to a malfunctioning screen. The unit had a very miniscule amount of screen lift; so I gently pressed the lifting top right corner back down into the frame and then BOOM! The right half of the screen all of a sudden went black and garbled, as in the picture.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160601_123717.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	401250
    Has anyone ever experienced this? The keyboard was still functional, it was just the screen that was messed. Has anyone been able to repair this, short of a full exchange or screen replacement?

Posted via CB10
    Did they Replaced it? Yes you really Broke the LCD!

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    06-05-16 06:11 PM
    That sucks! As long as it isnt pulling away. Cant put a fingernail under it. I would leave it alone. Many , many phones have some lift and lcds falling out.
    06-05-16 09:09 PM
    I ended up just sending the phone back for a refund and ordering an original black Passport instead. What's weird, though, is that I've used Passport SEs before and have never had any issue with pressing down on the top right of the screen, even clamping it down overnight, to alleviate screen lift. Weird.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 09:20 PM
    I ended up just sending the phone back for a refund and ordering an original black Passport instead. What's weird, though, is that I've used Passport SEs before and have never had any issue with pressing down on the top right of the screen, even clamping it down overnight, to alleviate screen lift. Weird.

Posted via CB10
    I don't want to say something Bad about the Suppliers. But maybe sounds like they sold a defective Device?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    06-07-16 03:40 PM