Hi everyone,

I recently bought my Blackberry Passport and it lived up to all my expectations but one. I have never had a blackberry phone but Passport was a love at first sight.

I use Google Voice as my primary phone; it has my primary number. I use call redirections for calls to/from my phone and pretty much it was seamless until I had LG G3.

When I got my Passport, I installed the basic Google apks from http://forums.crackberry.com/android-apps-amazon-store-apk-files-f413/google-play-store-blackberry-10-read-first-post-instructions-985344/ and been able to install all the Android apps I needed (apparently, except Google Voice).

When I installed Google Voice via the Play Store, I was able to login and tried to make calls and my call was directed thru my mobile provider and not Google Voice (even though I had selected the option "Use Google Voice to make all calls" in Google Voice settings) (All other functionalities of the (Play-downloaded) Voice work except this).

Then I realized, I needed to build my own app without the signature check. I downloaded the Voice apk from Evozi and used Play Services Patcher for Blackberry 10 (Offline Windows application) to remove the signature and installed the output apk on my phone; the call was still not routed through the Voice app.

I security wiped everything and tried multiple things all over again (including http://forums.crackberry.com/android-apps-amazon-store-apk-files-f413/i-found-way-make-google-voice-native-app-work-hahaha-892600/) and it still won't work.

If I can't use Voice, I have to maintain two phones at all times (my LG G3 just for calling and Passport for browsing and emails) and I hate doing that.

If someone has made Google Voice work on their Passport or any 10.3, kindly respond.

This is a hail-mary attempt for me; if it won't install I am planning to return the device or lock it up because I like the screen (in hopes a future update to BBRY OS will have a smoother Android support).

Please let me know if you need any info.

My OS version is 10.3.2

Thank you all!
    12-06-15 06:47 PM
    I believe some people use the web interface for Google voice

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 06:58 PM
    Just use an android phone. Problem solved. Try the Priv.
    Ya I know you like the Passport but all the work arounds aren't worth it.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 07:52 PM
    12-06-15 10:21 PM
    You could try BlaCaDa for outbound GV calls. It is well integrated with the BlackBerry Contacts - you can call from there by using "Share Contact" from the menu on the right.
    12-08-15 02:08 PM
    Port out. I was a long time GV user and left it for the Passport.

It's going to be a constant hassle to make it work. Just being honest.
    12-08-15 04:30 PM
    Yeah, it's not really gonna work on the passport and there won't be any workarounds or updates. Save yourself the money and go back to the G3 or pick up a Priv

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-08-15 04:32 PM