05-29-15 03:28 AM
65 123
tools
    Maybe tomorrow means the day after the last time you read the thread, which would be an ever renewing tomorrow that never arrives.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 09:11 AM
    Yes hi guys I'm actually Typing from the Passport. My biggest issue is the signal since I don't get wifi calling. The iPhone seems way easier to use Idk why. I love the build quality and the screen (although I hate the auto brightness ) the keyboard definitely takes time and I got almost all apps I need except for snapchat. Thank you for your comments and lmk how to improve my passport experience

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 09:12 AM
    Wait until muscle memory develops with both typing and gestures. I'm pretty sure you'll ask yourself "was a home button even necessary? "

What is that?! That my friend is my BlackBerry Passport.
    05-27-15 09:20 AM
    If you require a physical keyboard then you are making the right move! The passport has an awesome keyboard and terrific display best of luck with your passport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-27-15 09:22 AM
    That's superb! Always interesting getting a new device. Enjoy!
    05-27-15 09:38 AM
    You won't be looking for an outlet to charge with as often.
    05-27-15 02:02 PM
    I just picked mine up for $449 direct from BlackBerry on their website yesterday. That's $220 less than AT&T's Passport and $150 less than the International version was two months ago. I can't wait for it to arrive!
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    05-27-15 04:36 PM
    Wait until muscle memory develops with both typing and gestures. I'm pretty sure you'll ask yourself "was a home button even necessary? "

What is that?! That my friend is my BlackBerry Passport.
    I keep trying to swipe up to go home, and I'm using my AmazonTV remote... >.>
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    05-27-15 06:13 PM
    One good thing about our Blackberrys is that they are a million times better than Windows phones! I owned the Lumia Icon and was devasted when I couldn't even have my bank apps.
    You'll be getting a good chunk of android apps so no need to worry.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 06:18 PM
    Yes hi guys I'm actually Typing from the Passport. My biggest issue is the signal since I don't get wifi calling. The iPhone seems way easier to use Idk why. I love the build quality and the screen (although I hate the auto brightness ) the keyboard definitely takes time and I got almost all apps I need except for snapchat. Thank you for your comments and lmk how to improve my passport experience

Posted via CB10
    Awesome Cheers!!

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    05-27-15 07:24 PM
    Go into Google and type in Deregister iMessage. Click on the first link to Apple's SelfSolve Support page. Enter your phone number. You will get a text from Apple. Take confirmation number and enter it into the website and click confirm. It will disconnect your phone number from iMessage...it works 100% except you need anyone who has a current thread of messages with you on their iPhone to start a new thread.

Posted via CB10 with my AT&T Classic
    05-27-15 08:27 PM
    BlackBerry running OS 10, one can assign commands to the keys to launch applications, speed dialing; customising LED colour for messaging, contacts; there are also some options too when using a holster, advanced interactions.
    Just to ask since now that I got to thinking about it. Why can't I get the LED light to show up when I'm charging phone? All my other phones show LED when it is plugged in, but not passport.

I read that there was an app that lets you control LED settings... and it isn't free :S Is there a way to just get LED to show up when I'm charging it for free?
    05-27-15 10:33 PM
    Doesn't light up for me either, guess that's how they intended it or simple oversight. Not a big deal for me though, I simply look in the top left corner for the lightning bolt to toggle on and off anyways.

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    Last edited by Norg; 05-28-15 at 08:09 AM.
    05-27-15 11:09 PM
    Just to ask since now that I got to thinking about it. Why can't I get the LED light to show up when I'm charging phone? All my other phones show LED when it is plugged in, but not passport.

I read that there was an app that lets you control LED settings... and it isn't free :S Is there a way to just get LED to show up when I'm charging it for free?
    I'm sorry mate, wish I could have the answer to your questions.
    As a side note, since the "LED" theme came up, just want to tell that I'm using an application called "Data Usage Counter". Within the options it has a setting (Diagnostic LED) where one can assign different colours and turn on the LED, which will pulsate then. It was useful in older BlackBerry OS devices. Just wanted to know, is this setting available in the latest versions of OS 10.3 (sorry for going off-topic)?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 01:42 AM
    I used iPhone and people say no turning back.. then I switch to android and feels ok about it... and then now I switched to bb passport and feels fantastic. I used it for my productivity and I don't play games.. but I do connect a lot and use a lot of android apps which is not supported by bb ...
    05-29-15 03:28 AM
65 123