Or just say, it's for your toes...summer is here and you want to wear sandals, but that annoying toenail fungus....ewww.

Time to stop by the store and pick up some red nail polish. Make sure you tell the cashier you're picking it up for your wife. LOL.
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-21-15 07:01 AM
    I guess a black passport isn't that bad after all.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 07:03 AM
    What I said before, about proudly showing of scars that don't affect function (like the nicks on your Passport). Well yeah, that's badass. But I don't think you understood what I meant entirely.

Driving around with a broken side mirror is not badass. It is dangerous. Go get this one fixed, and don't worry about the phone. Now that's what would be really badass.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 08:32 AM

Driving around with a broken side mirror is not badass. It is dangerous. Go get this one fixed, and don't worry about the phone. Now that's what would be really badass.

Posted via CB10
    Great observation!

Side view mirror doesn't affect the OP.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 08:44 AM
    Great observation!

Side view mirror doesn't affect the OP.

Posted via CB10
    What's with the broken side mirror guys!!! Like I said, it's a tree branch reflection.
    06-21-15 09:07 AM
    Sort your mirror out first before anything should not be driving like that.

Posted via CB10
    What I said before, about proudly showing of scars that don't affect function (like the nicks on your Passport). Well yeah, that's badass. But I don't think you understood what I meant entirely.

Posted via CB10
    What's with the broken side mirror guys!!! Like I said, it's a tree branch reflection.
    I think its a running joke now, that or these guys are not reading the entire thread...lol
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-21-15 10:26 AM
    Lol. Cracked mirror. Haha.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    06-21-15 11:02 AM
    You should fix your mirror. Not safe

Posted via CB10
    Looks like a tree branch to me
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-21-15 11:10 AM
    You guys are giving him crap with that mirror only because you want his car. Lol

Posted via CB10
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-21-15 11:32 AM
    Only if the red trim becomes black!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 11:33 AM
    Yeah, you can send it to BlackBerry and they will do an RMA repair that will cost you.

It doesn't look like it would be much, since they're just replacing the back red housing. I'd say under $100.

Posted via CB10
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-21-15 01:11 PM
    Battle scar...Show them off.
    It always hurt when you get the first damages/scratches on your phone but you get use to them. I wouldnt get it repaired.
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-21-15 04:37 PM
    Oh! I thought it is cracked mirror.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 02:14 AM
    Sorry for you ...

There's only the black cover listed but you may ask them if they can provide the red pieces you need ... these guys are pretty efficient.
    BlackBerry Passport Replacement Parts - ETrade Supply
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-22-15 05:27 AM
    You mentioned you don't keep your PP in a case because you want to show off the color? There are clear hard cases as well as red ones, both in the market and on ebay

 = ♥ | 8220, 8530, 9670, 9810, Q10, Passport
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-22-15 05:32 AM
    Still think you can go to an auto parts store and find a close enough match of red paint.

Posted via CB10
    That's what I'm did with Z30. It had a nick at the bottom which is silver'ish in color. I took out my Ford OEM silver touch up bottle that I bought with '13 Ford Escape Titanium and applied it using the brush part of the pen/brush applicator.

Let it dry for about 10 minutes and "boom"...no more nick. Kinda lucky that the Titanium silver touch up paint very closely matched the Z30's silver bottom panel.

Seeing that you're driving a Range Rover, why don't you go down to your local dealer and ask to see a bottle of their red touch up paint of your vehicle and see if it closely matches your passport? I'm assuming of course that it's red on the outside as well.

 BlackBerry Passport on Telus Network
    Last edited by qphone; 06-22-15 at 07:16 AM.
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-22-15 06:18 AM
    Looks like the Passport might have hit the side mirror on its way down
    06-22-15 06:26 AM
    Hey , your car upholstery matches the passport colour. ! Great phone and off-course a great car . Made for each other.
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-22-15 07:12 AM
    The OEM hardcover would cover those nicks right up.

Posted via CB10
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-22-15 09:03 AM
    Looks like the Passport might have hit the side mirror on its way down
    Nice detective work. OP, is this what happened?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 10:17 AM
    I'm assuming of course that it's red on the outside as well.

Guys, I just dropped my red passport and I have a few nicks... pics.-image-06.jpg
    06-22-15 11:14 AM
    Nice detective work. OP, is this what happened?

Posted via CB10
    No,it hit the seat channels on the floor.
    06-22-15 11:15 AM
    Try and go to any local body shop and see the small bottles of "RED" touch up paint that closely matches the passport.

When I used mine from the Ford dealership...I meticulously lightly tapped over the nick using the brush part of the applicator (about the diameter of a medium sized copper wire).

Waited 10 minutes...now the nick is gone. That was on Z30...on my Passport, I also bought on day one the OEM slim hard shell case. These slim hard shell cases fit like a glove keeping it slim adding hardly any more thickness. If would I'm sure fit perfectly in your phone cradle with ease.

Not sure if BlackBerry sells the Red version but if they do...you're good to go.

Guys, I just dropped my red passport and I have a few nicks... pics.-img_20150622_093840.jpg

06-22-15 11:54 AM
    Try and go to any local body shop and see the small bottles of "RED" touch up paint that closely matches the passport.

When I used mine from the Ford dealership...I meticulously lightly tapped over the nick using the brush part of the applicator (about the diameter of a medium sized copper wire).

Waited 10 minutes...now the nick is gone. That was on Z30...on my Passport, I also bought on day one the OEM slim hard shell case. These slim hard shell cases fit like a glove keeping it slim adding hardly any more thickness. If would I'm sure fit perfectly in your phone cradle with ease.

Not sure if BlackBerry sells the Red version but if they do...you're good to go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150622_093840.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	358933

I have this case on my Passport and it's great, it adds a bit more security if I should drop my phone and feels great in the hand too!

Post from my Passport or my Z30 or my Playbook
    06-22-15 12:06 PM
    Clearly a cracked screen I know a cracked screen when I see one. The op is just trying to get out of this by saying it's a tree branch as he knows full well he should not be driving it like that.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 01:59 PM
98 1234