Question 1, can I send my phone to Blackberry to have these parts replaced?
    Question 2, or is there a replacement parts website I can purchase them and replace it on my own?

Thank you.

Guys, I just dropped my red passport and I have a few nicks... pics.-passport-scratch-1.jpg

Guys, I just dropped my red passport and I have a few nicks... pics.-passport-scratch-2.jpg

Guys, I just dropped my red passport and I have a few nicks... pics.-passport-scratch-3.jpg
    06-20-15 12:51 PM
    Ouch...this hurts. I don't think BlackBerry will cover the cost for this. I'm sure you can find spare back covers and the front panel on eBay. Hope you know how to dissemble

Posted via my badass Passport
    anon(9471936) likes this.
    06-20-15 12:54 PM
    Ouch...this hurts. I don't think BlackBerry will cover the cost for this. I'm sure you can find spare back covers and the front panel on eBay. Hope you know how to dissemble

Thanks, I do know how to dissemble, and checked ebay, not one item to be found
    06-20-15 12:59 PM
    I know it's not a full repair but rather than going thru disassembly and voiding warranty, why not just grab some car touch up paint and paint the nicks?

You keep your warranty and the damage is visibly reduced.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9471936) likes this.
    06-20-15 01:08 PM
    Gravity right!
    06-20-15 01:10 PM
    I know it's not a full repair but rather than going thru disassembly and voiding warranty, why not just grab some car touch up paint and paint the nicks?

You keep your warranty and the damage is visibly reduced.

Posted via CB10
    It crossed my mind, but it could be tough to match the color, thanks
    06-20-15 01:12 PM
    Gravity right!
    And I dropped it in my car when I was sliding in my cradle, it fell and the seat channels are sharp metals!!!! Who would have thought that could damage it the way it did...
    06-20-15 01:13 PM

Lol if only mine would be Red now
    06-20-15 01:18 PM
    Time for a case. I've got the Red Passport as well and didn't want a caes because I didn't want to hide the beauty of all its red glory. After the first drop I ordered the Seidio Convert case and holder combo in black. Gotta say it's a much larger device but the flat black gives the red keybaord great contrast and am getting more comments on the phone then ever(phone is an attention *****).

Posted Via Red Passport
    06-20-15 01:27 PM
    Time for a case. I've got the Red Passport as well and didn't want a caes because I didn't want to hide the beauty of all its red glory. After the first drop I ordered the Seidio Convert case and holder combo in black. Gotta say it's a much larger device but the flat black gives the red keybaord great contrast and am getting more comments on the phone then ever(phone is an attention *****).

Posted Via Red Passport
    I do have the OEM cover, but since my car cradle only fits the passport without it, I am always taking it in and out
    Guys, I just dropped my red passport and I have a few nicks... pics.-my-passport-1-forum.jpg
    06-20-15 01:33 PM
    Battle scar...Show them off.
    06-20-15 01:43 PM
    That sucks. That's why I have a light hard shell casing
    06-20-15 02:39 PM
    Hope you figure out a way to fix it...if that happened to mine, it would bug me like hell!

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 02:52 PM
    I do have the OEM cover, but since my car cradle only fits the passport without it, I am always taking it in and out
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My-Passport-1-Forum.jpg 
Views:	3231 
Size:	791.9 KB 
ID:	358661
    I like how your inside of the car matches your Passport. As for your phone, those look like very small nicks.
    joshua_sx1 and Ziro1 like this.
    06-20-15 04:10 PM
    Wow. Sorry for the accident, but that damage looks very minor to me. I'd say you're lucky to have come out with these "flesh wounds" after dropping your Passport. Fortunately, the nicks are located where a case will cover them up and you won't even notice. Cheer up. Your Red Beast is still gorgeous.
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-20-15 04:11 PM
    OUCH!!!
    Sorry to hear about those drop marks.

That's the reason I purchased the Passport... I dropped my pampered Z30 on concrete. I replaced the cracked screen (which was very easy by the way) it was my sign for a new phone!

Post from my Passport or my Z30 or my Playbook
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-20-15 04:31 PM
    No offense but you remind me of my daughter. When she looks in the mirror, all she sees is her one pimple. While all the boys see everything but the pimple.

As a father I get a moody daughter and the stress of the hounds circling the prey.

Phone and the car set up looks great. Focus on the good 99.99%. Not belittling the disappointment of the nicks just putting it in perspective.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 04:41 PM
    Maybe take it out and shoot a 45 thru it and finish it off or just send it to me and I will bury it in the woods for ya

get a slim case and pain the case RED!
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-20-15 04:47 PM
    Still think you can go to an auto parts store and find a close enough match of red paint.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 04:50 PM
    If you are located in Canada, go to Canadian tire. They have so many colors I'm sure you will find one close enough.

Just use a toothpick to apply the paint.

Posted via CB10
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-20-15 04:50 PM
    Question 1, can I send my phone to Blackberry to have these parts replaced?
    Question 2, or is there a replacement parts website I can purchase them and replace it on my own?

Thank you.

Name:	Passport-Scratch-1.jpg 
Views:	2620 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	358650

Name:	Passport-Scratch-2.jpg 
Views:	2608 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	358651

Name:	Passport-Scratch-3.jpg 
Views:	2608 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	358652
    Holy Sh!t. You really that desperate for just 2 tiny nicks??
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-20-15 05:26 PM
    Thank you guys, some of the comments were really funny I'm over it now, I have to say I am a bit picky when things are new, but then once they get a scratch or a nick, i feel like I don't have to baby it anymore and I get over it Thanks guys
    06-20-15 05:56 PM
    Just use a case to cover it up!
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-20-15 06:03 PM
    Where did you get the craddle?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    06-20-15 06:21 PM
    You should fix your mirror. Not safe

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 06:36 PM
98 123 ...