I have downloaded Free Color LED for BlackBerry 10 app to control my BlackBerry Passport's LEDs‎. But now it always shows a blinking green LED and it never stops blinking. When I restart my phone, it stops for sometime but again starts blinking. I even tried BlackBerry Virtual Expert app, but it also shows wrong LED blinking. How to stop this LED and why is it blinking? Please someone help me out

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 05:30 PM
    I have downloaded Free Color LED for BlackBerry 10 app to control my BlackBerry Passport's LEDs‎. But now it always shows a blinking green LED and it never stops blinking. When I restart my phone, it stops for sometime but again starts blinking. I even tried BlackBerry Virtual Expert app, but it also shows wrong LED blinking. How to stop this LED and why is it blinking? Please someone help me out

Posted via CB10
    It's color led app doing it.
    It's probably has green led for network connection set to on.

Go into color led app settings and make sure all led settings are off or cleared.
    Then go back into it and set it up to your liking.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 05:34 PM
    No I tried it but it doesn't solved the problem. But I somehow managed to stop that blinking LED. It was b'coz of another app names Call Recoder. On restart it always shows a notification of buying a pro version and after that the LED starts flickering. When I uninstalled the app, the LED immediately stopped the blinking.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 03:38 AM