Did the upgrade over the weekend, along with one reset.. all is great. Some things I've noticed that are great:

- Camera is definitely quicker and better.
    - seems to be less loss of pixels when I text pictures. (huge pet peave)
    - apps load much, much quicker, especially android apps

And by far the coolest thing I have noticed : in my car, with my phone paired via BT, all of my emails, text messages come through so I can either read them or have them read back to me, but that's not the new/ cool part. Today when I got back in my car, hadn�t driven all weekend, I noticed a new message from BlackBerry Assistant called "Today's View". The message was only in the car, not on the phone. When I hit play, Assistant proceeded to say good morning and welcome me to my (type) of car, let me know the date/time, how many unread messages I had and proceeded to inform me of my schedule of events on my calendar!
    It was literally like having a live assistant give me a rundown of my day, very cool to say the least.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 09:34 PM
    That is awesome, will have to check it out.

Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast!
    02-23-15 09:36 PM
    That is very cool...haven't experienced it my self yet. Going to have to investigate.

My berry keeps getting better...Z10 since Feb 2013
    02-23-15 09:50 PM
    That is very cool...haven't experienced it my self yet. Going to have to investigate.

My berry keeps getting better...Z10 since Feb 2013
    Assuming your car syncs your messages on its display, I would assume you would get the same features

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 10:00 PM
    Awesome! Which car does this work with?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 11:03 PM
    In my case, bmw... I would think though any vehicle that syncs your messages would work as well.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 11:14 PM
    Some pics of the message from Assistant :

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 337106
    Attachment 337107
    Attached Thumbnails Great new features of OS 3.1 upgrade-img_20150225_222554.jpg   Great new features of OS 3.1 upgrade-img_20150225_222502.jpg  
    02-26-15 07:41 AM
    This isn't new, but cool anyway, Assistant creates it's own phone number so I have full pass through when on Bluetooth
    Great new features of OS 3.1 upgrade-img_20150225_222628.jpg

Posted via CB10
    yvpan1 and vptsff like this.
    02-26-15 07:43 AM
    Did the upgrade over the weekend, along with one reset.. all is great. Some things I've noticed that are great:

- Camera is definitely quicker and better.
    - seems to be less loss of pixels when I text pictures. (huge pet peave)
    - apps load much, much quicker, especially android apps

And by far the coolest thing I have noticed : in my car, with my phone paired via BT, all of my emails, text messages come through so I can either read them or have them read back to me, but that's not the new/ cool part. Today when I got back in my car, hadn�t driven all weekend, I noticed a new message from BlackBerry Assistant called "Today's View". The message was only in the car, not on the phone. When I hit play, Assistant proceeded to say good morning and welcome me to my (type) of car, let me know the date/time, how many unread messages I had and proceeded to inform me of my schedule of events on my calendar!
    It was literally like having a live assistant give me a rundown of my day, very cool to say the least.

Posted via CB10
    ...and now everyone in the big boss office know what you are going to do every day ;-) I assume your car is even more secure than your phone ;-)
    02-26-15 07:50 AM
    :-) funny you should mention that, there was just an article the other day about how BMW has made steps further secure our data. What's nice though is that this information is only in the car when my passport is in the car

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 07:58 AM