I think the the passport could have been slightly rounded around the corners. Anyone else with me on this? Most use the case, but without the case it would be a pretty brutal drop to the cement.
    12-31-14 08:52 AM
    I think the the passport could have been slightly rounded around the corners. Anyone else with me on this? Most use the case, but without the case it would be a pretty brutal drop to the cement.
    Would be pretty harsh as a drop but the build quality of the device feels great and solid.. Not actually dropped it though (Looked after it like it was my child).
    12-31-14 08:58 AM
    Not me, the sharp corners look perfect and modern to me, definitely don't want it looks like every other phone out there.

Posted via CB10
    Ducca683 and mister2d like this.
    12-31-14 09:58 AM
    Not me, the sharp corners look perfect and modern to me, definitely don't want it looks like every other phone out there.

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree!

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    12-31-14 10:23 AM
    It's been a while since I've studies physics, but I don't recall any rule stating that the force at which an object hits the ground is dependent on the roundedness of the corners.
    I've dropped mine a couple of times, as I have all of my previous devices. Be more concerned about your floor when the Passport falls. Those corners are not only sharp but solid. I think iPhone not having the glass go right to the edge of the device anymore (not to mention not having a useless piece of glass on the rear of the device that also went right to the edge) as in previous builds is a good idea, however I don't share the same worry as you do with the Passport. It's like the Batmobile of smartphones. Work more, worry less.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-31-14 10:50 AM
    It is, what it is.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 11:12 AM

Posted via CB10
    Totally agreed!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    12-31-14 01:26 PM
    I bet that drop to cement would be brutal. Sharp corners on the Passport would probably take a chunk of cement with it.
    01-01-15 08:26 AM
    Totally agree!

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    +10000

"May I see your Passport please?"
    01-02-15 11:08 AM
    Square, sharp lines...super modern.

"May I see your Passport please?"
    01-02-15 11:08 AM