Yeah didn't even get it home tried to do the update in the gadget store but it failed for some reason lol. Oh well.

For maybe one minute I was tempted to bolt out of the place but I stayed and now I love the thing

Some notable observations

Keyboard - It's not that big a deal for me I guess I have fast coordinated hands so I can handle it of course will just take a few days
    to get used to having to push a few things. I guess if I want to use SHIFT on the touch screen and some of the characters on the left side
    might be a bit tricky

Size - sure its wide and big but it's actually quite fine for me to carry around and in a big enough pocket no big deal

Screen - great nuff said

Just restoring and updating there were a few things I am wondering here they are

1. Camera - Trying to figure out how I am accidentally opening it. I don't think its the button bottom right side on the screen but maybe. Anything else that activates camera ? I would love to shut if off

2. my lock screen previews seem to require me to actually push something to get them to show up rather than be automatic. Where is this configured ? On my Q10 it just shows up there perhaps this is not a q10 or pp thing more likely an OS thing. Lemme know I don't mind if they auto show up

3. Blackberry hub icon. Is there a way to get rid of this or turn off the notification on it or something. I just find it redundant for now. Perhaps will want to turn it on again later or whatever. But not for now I know this is also a 10.3 thing as it's not on my Q10.

4. Sometimes hard to avoid double tapping the keyboard and bring up the cursor.. any thoughts on that ?

All well updating and will install a few of the apps I use but so far so great
    11-15-14 07:14 AM
    Nice. How big is the file size of the update? Also, do let me know about the charging time. Im about to get a passport real soon haha

Posted via CrackBerry App
    11-15-14 09:51 AM
    Re BlackBerry hub icon, afaik there is no way to turn that off from what I know. I just put that icon and the sms text icon in a folder as you cannot delete them.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 10:50 AM
    Nice. How big is the file size of the update? Also, do let me know about the charging time. Im about to get a passport real soon haha

Hi

Hey charged up to, 90 percent in pretty fast maybe 30 mins?

It was weirs while in the store I connected to their Wifi and it tried to do an 830 mb update failed at the end then I went home and it did a 1.3gig update but it worked :')

I sleep for 3 hours device on standby didn't seem to lose any battery so far lol

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 11:09 AM
    3. I don't have the Passport but I have no problem deleting the hub and SMS icons on my Z30. I'm currently on 10.3.1 and have been doing so since I had my Z10 on 10.2.1.
    11-15-14 12:57 PM
    I stand corrected, does seem you can delete the hub icon and sms text icon.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 12:59 PM
    Hi

Hey charged up to, 90 percent in pretty fast maybe 30 mins?

It was weirs while in the store I connected to their Wifi and it tried to do an 830 mb update failed at the end then I went home and it did a 1.3gig update but it worked :')

I sleep for 3 hours device on standby didn't seem to lose any battery so far lol

Posted via CB10
    Awesome. Hope a silicon case will ba available soon. Lol last question, when was it manufactured? It's stated at the side of the box and where is it made?

11-15-14 07:29 PM
    I stand corrected, does seem you can delete the hub icon and sms text icon.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah but then need an os reinstall to get it back probably not a. Big deal I just dumped it into a folder with other crap I don't use that much.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 07:33 PM
    Awesome. Hope a silicon case will ba available soon. Lol last question, when was it manufactured? It's stated at the side of the box and where is it made?

I will check when I get home was willingly abducted by a beautiful Pinay

Yeah I want a case for protection But it feels good bare and a slimport adapter. Could not find in st Francis but maybe in Greenhills.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 07:37 PM
    Went to greenhills earlier and they didnt have any case for the passport yet.

11-17-14 05:20 AM
    Thanks in the meantime I might order one from overseas all i want is a hardshell however can go and look for a real passport holder or cover and it might work for now

Went to greenhills earlier and they didnt have any case for the passport yet.

11-17-14 05:36 AM