Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Good afternoon,

I wanted to know if anyone has attempted to side load or install the APK for Google Voice onto the BB Passport; Reason I ask is because the newest version (once in beta testing mode) can allow you to make/receive and send/receive calls and texts with the newest version either through Wi-Fi or mobile connection which can be useful.

Additionally, I wanted to know if anyone has experienced any problems with T-Mobile service. I understand Band 12 is not included (which I find is amazing since Band 12 sucks in Nevada anyways) and my main/biggest concern is not being able to send/download MMS or make/receive any calls.

Basically my main use for this phone is going to be: Google voice, Texting, Calls, E-mail (maybe), Facebook (lite?), FB messenger (lite?), Video Calls, Spotify, and Reddit.

Do you believe this should be okay?
    Last edited by VictorXIbarra; 04-28-18 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Better title.
    04-28-18 02:31 PM
    haven't run Google voice, but I have run the passport on MetroPCS, which is t-mobile network and it does fine. For wifi calling you'll have to flash a different radio though. use the search feature for the forums, there's a dedicated thread
    04-28-18 05:01 PM
    haven't run Google voice, but I have run the passport on MetroPCS, which is t-mobile network and it does fine. For wifi calling you'll have to flash a different radio though. use the search feature for the forums, there's a dedicated thread
    Don't really need Wifi Calling, but it's good to know.
    Honestly as long as Google voice works (i.e. calls forward) that's okay too, but I would love the app on the phone (just in case.)
    04-28-18 11:07 PM