Hey Peeps,

So I installed the stable version of Play Services, and for the most part most of the GApps I use are working.

I recently installed the Latest Version of Translate, but there are crazy bugs with entering text via keyboard and microphone. For text, the cursor jumps to the beginning and submits the text on subsequent character entry.

For mic, it just doesn't pick up audio.

Is there anyone else having these problems?
    01-18-15 08:10 AM
    Yes I had the same but I solved it like this...I changed the English to German (or maybe some other languages) and then the typing is fine...it will translate when you put English. Close it the next time I opened it with English it was fine. Maybe give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 09:04 AM
    Yes I had the same but I solved it like this...I changed the English to German (or maybe some other languages) and then the typing is fine...it will translate when you put English. Close it the next time I opened it with English it was fine. Maybe give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    It still seems to happen when I reopen the app, but that does fix it. Not so bad as when you start typing with another language set for 'translate from' it will still detect that you are typing from English and translate properly.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-31-15 02:07 AM
    Yeah..well it is not a native app so it is normal if there is a problem...

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 06:51 AM