After further testing Dolphin browser is the best alternative to use google+.
    05-13-15 07:09 AM
    I want to strangle you.
    And I suggest spending a whopping 5 min searching before posting, because surely ANOTHER thread about this adds a whole lot of value? There's literally hundreds of posts in Cobalt's thread and separate threads altogether with people asking about Snapchat, Google+, Hangouts, YouTube, Gmail, etc, etc, etc. And the same answer every time: if it directly involves Google+ login services, it's not going to work. Period.

You can patch it all you want, it's not going to help.

Use the Web app if Google+ is that necessary for you. If that doesn't suffice, go back to android.
    People like you are exactly why I no longer hang out around here.

This is a help forum where people come for help. If you don't want to help people regardless of whether the question has been asked 5 times or 5000 times, maybe it is you who should leave this forum? There is this old saying "if you have nothing of value to add, then STFU". Maybe it is you who should just not enter a thread that asks the same question over and over, and post useless drivel that adds nothing to the thread. Do you have any idea how many times I've personally answered the same question countess times in countless threads?

Get over it, people don't search, if you don't like it, maybe you shouldn't be on the internet or a forum where people come looking for help. With 255 posts over the course of 7 years(joined sept 2008) I seriously doubt you have helped to many people, and with your posting past, I can see that's true. People like you need to live on an island all by yourself so no one can bother you with their "stupid" questions!

Get over yourself, if you have nothing of value to add to the conversation, maybe you shouldn't say it at all!!

Taking my own advise, to the OP:
    If it requires google services to run, you won't be able to run it in the android runtime. There are patches for some apps, but googles specific apps(G+, hangouts, maps, etc) will not work on BBerry.
    05-13-15 07:23 AM
    Get over yourself, if you have nothing of value to add to the conversation, maybe you shouldn't say it at all!!
    Take a chill pill, mom. I have no problem helping people, I'll actually go out of my way to test or research something when it's of substance. But a question that can be answered in 5 minutes with simple forum search and a teaspoon of motivation is not a question of substance.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    05-13-15 10:38 AM
    BlackBerry OS is changing so fast. So fast that some stuff works after an update. I did a research about OneNote not working on BlackBerry passport but then after the latest update it worked. What I am trying to say is that BlackBerry article contains a lot of outdated content and the same question needs to be asked over and over. Because again things do change after a while.
    05-13-15 03:52 PM
    What I am trying to say is that BlackBerry article contains a lot of outdated content and the same question needs to be asked over and over. Because again things do change after a while.
    OneNote works great, been using it for quite awhile to study and refer to college lecture notes.

Again, this is a totally different example. You are comparing an app that is unrelated to Google to an app that's heavily tied into every Google service. Until Google Play Services and G+ login framework are made for BlackBerry, you don't stand a chance getting G+ to work.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    05-13-15 04:08 PM
    I agree however I am just giving an example that onenote before 10.3.1 was not working. Cheers
    05-13-15 04:44 PM
    I tired to download the Apk for goole plus and it just didn't work either however I find is much easier to just open my browser on my phone ( opens straight to google) and just click on my google plus profile in the top right hand side and just go from there to post things, it works great
    05-14-15 08:58 AM
    The fact that G+ does not work on BlackBerry is so well known and documented that a little search would have revealed all. G+ requires Play Services which doesn't work on our devices. If or when the time comes that it will there will be headlines and many titled threads that it will be impossible to miss. It will be a not be a secret.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    05-14-15 11:20 AM
33 12