I followed the installation by cobalt and successfully installed my blackberry Google id, playstore and android apps successfully. Though not every app works some of the ones I got does. About 2 days ago I was opening an app then suddenly a loading page showed. Dark screen with a green loading bar in the middle showed then I waited for it to complete then the app closed, I tried it on every android app that I have and closed everytime without any warning. Even Google play store has the same scenario. Please help, I got files on my hide it pro that are very important to me and do not want to delete the app and every I downloaded just to make everything work. Please help..
    08-08-18 09:13 PM
    When that happens to me, I just reinstall play store

BlackBerry since 2006. Passport and KEYone
    08-09-18 10:08 AM
    I followed the installation by cobalt and successfully installed my blackberry Google id, playstore and android apps successfully. Though not every app works some of the ones I got does. About 2 days ago I was opening an app then suddenly a loading page showed. Dark screen with a green loading bar in the middle showed then I waited for it to complete then the app closed, I tried it on every android app that I have and closed everytime without any warning. Even Google play store has the same scenario. Please help, I got files on my hide it pro that are very important to me and do not want to delete the app and every I downloaded just to make everything work. Please help..
    Reboot phone and then wait 15 minutes before using it.
    08-09-18 10:27 AM