I am a new user of passport and can you help me to download the play store via mega please because I tried and says your device does not suport
    08-31-17 08:43 AM
    Cobalt you are a genius. I was having similar crush issues. But after I followed your thread and installed your play store 6.0.0 build 2 the crush has stopped. Now I can update and install my apps without crush. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-17 09:27 AM
    If any of you can't download any of the files directly to your phone just download them to your computer. Even if blackberry link is not working correctly you should still be able to use file manager to transfer the files to your BlackBerry 10 device. I believe it maps both the SD card and the devices internal memory. Hope this helps. Now to get the yahoo calendar to sync up...

Posted via CB10
    08-31-17 09:27 AM
    Which apps? I have never encountered one that won't work with v10.
    American Express app for example.
    I have to patch it each time there is an update.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-17 10:45 AM
    Of course you need to patch it every time you update it. Otherwise it doesn't accept the modified Play Services.
    08-31-17 11:56 AM
    Mr.Cobalt232 was not possible to download from the link you provide.I download on my pc and I send it via bluetooth on my BlackBerry Passport but I can't download zip files.Can you help me plese.Thank you for your disponibility.
    08-31-17 12:30 PM
    American Express app for example.
    I have to patch it each time there is an update.

Posted via CB10
    You always have to patch each update. This is no different from any app that requires Google Play services.

This has nothing to do with the question that I responded to.
    08-31-17 12:48 PM
    If any of you can't download any of the files directly to your phone just download them to your computer. Even if blackberry link is not working correctly you should still be able to use file manager to transfer the files to your BlackBerry 10 device. I believe it maps both the SD card and the devices internal memory. Hope this helps. Now to get the yahoo calendar to sync up...

Posted via CB10
    Mine doesn't.... I've always taught the issue was the drivers and not LINK it's self.
    08-31-17 03:05 PM
    In what exact order did you install the apps? Please provide the steps that you went through.
    Having the crash as well and have had your Plays Store app installed for many moons. Was working excellently until this past week. No updates to phone, other than the Android apps.
    08-31-17 07:39 PM
    Every day the passport becomes less and less useful especially if you need Google services esp. the playstore. May need to consider the KEYᴼᴺᴱ.
    Not true for many. I won't load it on my Passport. Never had it never will. 7up.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    nhatanh181 likes this.
    08-31-17 08:07 PM
    Having the crash as well and have had your Plays Store app installed for many moons. Was working excellently until this past week. No updates to phone, other than the Android apps.
    Update to Play Store build2.
    08-31-17 10:21 PM
    Since I am in Germany These Apps you guys probably not use. Im taking about Sportschau, ZDF Mediathek, Sparkasse etc. I have encountered that they were working with the Google Play Services beginning of the year. I meantime there were several updates and These Apps just open for 1 or 2 seconds and Crash. I had this before and it was solved with a update of Google Play Services. Of Course I had patched them before with PS Patcher. It seems like they are no more working with the Version of Google Play Services Cobalt is proving us with dtd in Jan. 2017. I'm greatly appreciating the work Cobalt does, only wanted to mention it.
    09-01-17 05:35 AM
    Since I am in Germany These Apps you guys probably not use. Im taking about Sportschau, ZDF Mediathek, Sparkasse etc. I have encountered that they were working with the Google Play Services beginning of the year. I meantime there were several updates and These Apps just open for 1 or 2 seconds and Crash. I had this before and it was solved with a update of Google Play Services. Of Course I had patched them before with PS Patcher. It seems like they are no more working with the Version of Google Play Services Cobalt is proving us with dtd in Jan. 2017. I'm greatly appreciating the work Cobalt does, only wanted to mention it.
    I doubt that's the issue. More likely that the app itself is no longer compatible with BB10.
    09-01-17 06:31 AM
    You need to be mindfull when play store prompts you to update an app
    Sometimes the update is nothing more than working with googles updates

If the app works I never update anymore

That being said you can try to download a previos build of one of the apks you mentioned and see if it works again

Sent from my Passport Red Edition
    09-01-17 09:01 AM
    You need to be mindfull when play store prompts you to update an app
    Sometimes the update is nothing more than working with googles updates

If the app works I never update anymore

That being said you can try to download a previos build of one of the apks you mentioned and see if it works again

Sent from my Passport Red Edition
    At this point all BB10 would be wise to stop updating apps, or to at the very least backup the current working version.

9% of Android users, that's all there is still using an Android version that is compatible with BB10. Really would expect most app developers to have plans already to move to 5.0 and above only this year.
    09-01-17 10:27 AM
    At this point all BB10 would be wise to stop updating apps, or to at the very least backup the current working version.

9% of Android users, that's all there is still using an Android version that is compatible with BB10. Really would expect most app developers to have plans already to move to 5.0 and above only this year.
    In this case the percent of people on Jellybean is not relevant because we are talking about obtaining the apps from the Google Play Store which automatically limit the available apps to those that run on Android 4.3 and below.

Other incompatibilities crop up though, complicated by the increasing dependence of Google Play Services - which is not always patchable.
    09-01-17 10:37 AM
    I'm getting an "Error retrieving information from server" [RH-01] when I open build2 of the play store.

I had previously uninstalled everything including the Android runtime since it was mentioned here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12206982

I'm gonna try updating the Android runtime again to see if that fixes the issue.
    09-05-17 01:19 PM
    I updated and am still getting the error
    09-05-17 01:34 PM
    Happens with both build1 and build2. I'm thinking I messed up my Android runtime from all the stuff I was doing. How can I reinstall the latest Android runtime?
    09-05-17 01:54 PM
    I got it to work finally. I had a problem with checkin. Once I was able to do that, I was able to see the app store. however, the first app I tried to download gives me "Unfortunately, [app name] has stopped." Do I need to patch everything first?
    09-05-17 01:59 PM
    I seem to have bad Google services, even though I have the latest gms and play games installed, am I missing something?
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store has stopped working-img_20170905_142706.jpg   Google Play Store has stopped working-img_20170905_143330.jpg  
    09-05-17 02:35 PM
    I seem to have bad Google services, even though I have the latest gms and play games installed, am I missing something?
    Did you patch the apps and whitelist them ?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-17 03:23 PM
    Did you patch the apps and whitelist them ?
    Posted via CB10
    That worked!!! Thanks Trouveur! Thanks Cobalt!!
    09-05-17 09:19 PM
    Same here its working!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-07-17 02:17 PM
    Seems to be working, thanks!
    09-10-17 08:47 PM
154 ... 23456 ...