Hi guys,

I have recently purchased blackberry passport and shifting my entire work from android device samsung note 3 to bb passport.

I just love the device and its cool features but the only thing I miss from my older note 3 device is google apps. It has been ages since blackberry update everything what ever it is required but never focus on users like us who have entire work and data stored in google accounts which needs access everyday, every min.

However I have some apps found like mycloud which can support the google drive to use but its not that user friendly as the actual gdrive app is . I also have a major search of hangout which can be used as a video chat.

I have seach all the possibility I cud but I was unable to find anyone app which can be use for video chat from computer to my phone. I have skype installed but its not in gud quality and the video quality sucks compared to hangout.

Guys in despreate need of any app which can be gud in video quality for video chat from computer to my smart phone .

Will appriciate that.

Regards,
    Altaf mubarak.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-14-14 11:57 PM
    +1

BB Meeting may address your needs if you are ready to spend $12-$13 a month. Otherwise Skype is your best bet. Skype bandwidth optimization creates bottleneck in video chats.
    11-15-14 12:12 AM
    +1

BB Meeting may address your needs if you are ready to spend $12-$13 a month. Otherwise Skype is your best bet. Skype bandwidth optimization creates bottleneck in video chats.
    Refering your say....of bandwidth optimization can you pls elaborate that lil further .....ive never been using skype and its hard to correct any detail in it settings for me........

11-15-14 12:34 AM
    11-15-14 10:07 AM
    thanks for the link but it says the link is not available any more
    11-15-14 10:39 AM
    Try zoom.us sign up there and download the android apps to your passport

Posted via CB10
    altafmubarak likes this.
    11-15-14 10:48 AM
    I wish there is bbm for desktop inside blend/link.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 11:34 AM
    Try zoom.us sign up there and download the android apps to your passport

Posted via CB10
    Thanks dude.......u really solve that mistery the zoom app works really awesome with fantastic vdo quality........thanks a ton

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 01:11 PM
    Who uses Hangouts now a days?
    11-15-14 01:26 PM
    Thanks dude.......u really solve that mistery the zoom app works really awesome with fantastic vdo quality........thanks a ton

Posted via CB10
    No problem dude
    Glad it works

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 09:44 PM
    Who uses Hangouts now a days?
    No question of hangout .......but a gud vdo chat app for tge cross platform is required skype has some issue with the bandwith where the vdo quality is always bad ........and so far hangout was very gud in tht...

11-15-14 10:03 PM