Is there anyway to sync my photos from my passport to google drive or google photos? I've downloaded Playcloud pro, and it works pretty well, but I can only upload the photos manually. And they don't seem to show up in my google photos. I am currently using dropbox, and have tried downloading google drive itself from snap however google play services (which I have installed) keeps crashing preventing me from using google drive.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 09:05 AM
    Dropbox should work fine.

Passport
    05-10-15 09:54 AM
    Dropbox works great. But extra storage is cheaper from google

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 12:44 PM
    I strongly recommend onedrive, cheap, reliable and syncs easily with the file manager app. Your just gonna have issues with google that will be hard to get around.
    05-10-15 03:52 PM
    You can also try Mega. There's a native app for Blackberry as well. They give storage up to 50GB for free.
    12-27-15 09:19 PM
    Cobalt's modified Google photo app does auto upload without issue.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-27-15 09:38 PM
    You can also try Mega. There's a native app for Blackberry as well. They give storage up to 50GB for free.
    I was going to suggest Mega.

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    12-27-15 10:11 PM
    Google have software that you can download to your PC which will automatically sync a specified folder on your pc with Google photos. My Passport automatically loads all photos to Box. Box syncs with my PC using the Box for Windows software. The Google windows software on my pc syncs the Box folder with Google photos. Works really well, no intervention from me is needed.

01-02-16 05:16 PM
    Google have software that you can download to your PC which will automatically sync a specified folder on your pc with Google photos. My Passport automatically loads all photos to Box. Box syncs with my PC using the Box for Windows software. The Google windows software on my pc syncs the Box folder with Google photos. Works really well, no intervention from me is needed.

That's pretty cool but also pretty scary at the same time. I don't know why though.

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    01-02-16 07:08 PM
    I use google photos on my Blackberry z30 and t auto downloads my photos instantly when I take them to my google photos drive.

To get this to work you need to use Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page

I just installed the 3 main apps from this post
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

After you installed those three apps, and followed the instructions download this version of Patched Google Photos 1.8
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwS...JHdVRoa3c/view

Then your photos should be backup up auto, and you should be able to even share the photos from the photo app.
    01-04-16 01:01 PM
    Was able to patch current version of Google photos (1.11) using Cobalt's patch process. Definitely worth a look

P.

Swiped on my fantabulous BlackBerry Passport, a beast among sheep.
    01-04-16 08:22 PM
    I was going to suggest Mega.

Love Mega on my Passport, I'll never run out of room

Posted from my beautiful  Passport SQW100-3/10.3.2.858 
    01-04-16 08:44 PM
    I've gone through so many different things and nothing beats hooking right up to Google Photos. When I first got my Passport, I did the Colbalt method but I always seemed to be getting Google Service errors regardless. I did a hard reset of the phone and had to start all over again. Maybe I'll try it from scratch. Do you know if this eats at the battery? I was having that issue as well but it could have been from another garbage app I was trying out....
    01-19-16 10:43 AM
    Ok nevermind, I just tried this again and my whole phone is wonky! Followed instructions to a T. Not quite sure what's up, but....there must be an easier way:-(
    I am not looking forward to hours of hard resetting my Passport again....arg!
    01-19-16 11:14 AM
    Looking for some help here.

I downloaded the patched version above and installed.

I try to sign up with my existing Google ID, but it wont sign in and says that Google ID is already associated with this device. Which it is.

Is there any way to get past this? Is this supposed to happen?

I also tried skipping the sign in option which then opens up the app and shows me the pictures that are already on my device and such, but there is no cloud storage this way...

Any help would be awesome. I am glad to be back on BB10, but i definitely do miss Google Photos.
    05-22-16 10:56 PM
    Any help out there folks? I am most likely just making a silly mistake.

Doesn't get Classier then posting from a Classic!
    05-28-16 12:09 AM
    Drop Box from BlackBerry World? Or from Google Playstore?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    05-28-16 11:51 AM
    Mine (SE) came with Dropbox pre-installed and works perfectly.

Nevertheless, due to my job, I have also google drive for free (unlimited space, for life-time). But I do not use it at all, not even on my laptop, since dropbox (10 GB) and mega (50 GB) are still enough.

But, I'm seriously thinking of uploading all my note-4 pics and videos, thus, I will inevitably use google drive as well.
    vpblaze likes this.
    05-28-16 01:43 PM
    I was using Dropbox before I got the Priv and went back to Android. Then switched over to Google Photos. Which is actually really nice. But now that I am back to BB10, I want to keep rocking Google Photos if possible.

I am able to open the app, but not sign into my existing Google ID. Whenever I try, it prompts me saying that account is already used on this device...

Doesn't get Classier then posting from a Classic!
    05-28-16 01:47 PM
  20. Diana Cristina Aguilar Ramirez's Avatar
    Intale Google Fotos en mi Blackberry Q5 y abre y enseguida dice que dejo de funcionar. sale el mensaje de la dependencia de la play. como hago o quien tiene una que funcione de forma perfecta. Agradezco me colaboren
    01-01-17 07:19 PM
    Intale Google Fotos en mi Blackberry Q5 y abre y enseguida dice que dejo de funcionar. sale el mensaje de la dependencia de la play. como hago o quien tiene una que funcione de forma perfecta. Agradezco me colaboren
    Lo parcheaste usando el metodo de Cobalt? Necesitas instalar Google Play Patcher en tu PC y tener instalados los servicios de google play en el teléfono
    01-08-17 01:18 PM