Just sold my Passport and ordered an iPhone. Still using Q10 while waiting for the iphone. To be honest, I really like BlackBerry 10. However, the camera is really rubbish to me. My Passport camera failed after 8 months. I cannot take a clear picture of moving things with either the Passport before it is broken or the Q10. Missed so many moments and totally disappointed. Another reason I leave BlackBerry is the unsatisfactory performance on Android app. I don't think I will come back. So goodbye and many thanks for the helps I got from this fantastic forum.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 08:43 AM
    Just sold my Passport and ordered an iPhone. Still using Q10 while waiting for the iphone. To be honest, I really like BlackBerry 10. However, the camera is really rubbish to me. My Passport camera failed after 8 months. I cannot take a clear picture of moving things with either the Passport before it is broken or the Q10. Missed so many moments and totally disappointed. Another reason I leave BlackBerry is the unsatisfactory performance on Android app. I don't think I will come back. So goodbye and many thanks for the helps I got from this fantastic forum.

Posted via CB10
    I wish you luck on your new device and are always welcome back to this great forum, but this post needs to be moved to the "I switched to another device" thread.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    04-04-16 08:50 AM
    Please,Please don't leave. How will we manage with out you.

Posted via CB10

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=260887
    michaelgo101 likes this.
    04-04-16 08:50 AM
    How did you sell your passport? I wanted to sell mine but no one wants it!

Mia San Mia!
    early2bed likes this.
    04-04-16 10:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    Wish you goodtimes with the iphone . Since you are already in this forum please write about your experience with Iphone vis a vis BB10 .
    04-04-16 10:26 AM

Mia San Mia!
    Amazon.co.uk

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 11:00 AM

Mia San Mia!
    People sell them every day on Ebay. I bought one on Ebay about a month ago.
    04-04-16 11:05 AM
    Please,Please don't leave. How will we manage with out you.

Posted via CB10

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=260887
    Please continue there and also you can join discussion on imore too
    04-04-16 11:05 AM