I just login into what was installed on the phone when i got it . My SE is running 10.3.2 . I don't tweet much so I don't know if it has all the bells and buzzers but i can post and also receive a whats new on twitter notification.
    hope that helps.
    09-19-16 09:00 AM
    Feedminder
    09-19-16 12:51 PM
    Face10
    Twitter
    Igrann
    Fasttube
    iheart radio
    09-19-16 01:15 PM
    Hype machine did a nice native app... May not size perfectly on the passport though

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-19-16 01:45 PM
    Does the passport have a quick notepad? Docs-to-go is a bit cumbersome to use.

Passport!
    09-23-16 03:12 PM
    Does the passport have a quick notepad? Docs-to-go is a bit cumbersome to use.

Passport!
    The Remember app? You could download Evernote too.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-16 04:00 PM
    Naitive note in BBW

Posted via CB10
    09-23-16 04:09 PM
    Battery fiction lite is a good free native app to monitor your battery health. It checks charge count, temperature, and can help you recharge phone efficiently for better battery life.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport SE
    10-04-16 01:00 PM
    Light Anytime
    Device suite free

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 01:58 PM
    I've just tried the new app Quickstocks (android port in BBW) and I like it so I've paid for the Pro version. Sorry not a native app but I recommend it.
    Hello. We are the creators of QuickStocks. Unfortunately we are not able to commit resources to a native BlackBerry app at this time. However, the app on BlackBerry World is a customized version of the app, made for BlackBerry devices. Thanks for the recommendation and we are glad to hear you enjoy the app.
    brookie229 likes this.
    10-05-16 12:42 PM
    Since you asked ... these are my go-to first apps, but there are other great ones just not used on every device.

Star Player, File Play, Music Finder Pro, Radio Player Plus, Re-Radio UK, Mod Player Plus (there is much more to this than meets the eye), Slacker (still my go-to cache player on BB7 but is a skeletal player on BB10 if you don't go Android having the BlackBerry version works best for me since I already customize my account using BB7 and have access to that on BB10), Soma FM, Neutron, StereoTube, PerfectTube, Work Wide, PDF Scanner, Meet your Device, Native Note, Native News, Ad Blocker, Effetica Pro, Shortcut It, File System, Zeus, Downloader, Anapurna, Altai, Browsie, Secure Browser, Web Splitter.

Am I forgetting anything important? File Play is needed for playing all songs in a folder if you want a simple way to do that, Star Player will give you internet radio stations you can record while listening to hear again offline (I just love having that option!), nobody can live without Zeus for the forbidden FLASH PLAYER, and music, music, music. Those are the first ones I cant live without.

It seems handy to have several browsers for the 'open in' option to not grab the browser you are currently doing something with.
    OK, and I have one thing that is not an app: Allflac dot com has digital download music for sale at very cheap pricing. So much fun to try new stuff, or go find your old vinyl you may wish you had on your phone, which is available in FLAC or MP3 I most cases, and much of it can be sampled online for free.

With all this to do who needs social media ; )
    10-05-16 03:14 PM
    Ow. Battery fiction tried to fry my passport battery. Full charge to 60% in an hour of non-use. The passport shut down! It took me 3 hours to coax it to awaken.

First move, delete battery fiction. Second move, airplane mode. Everything works again now. I think I'll be careful about loading any apps I don't really need...

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport SE
    10-05-16 04:51 PM
    Flipp and bPod are the only two that make it to my main screen. Really, the built in apps do so much so well. Remember, Docs to go, and the basic PIM apps are second to none.

Other cool native apps: Helium text editor, Blue TouchPad, and KeePassB are my favs. Hubby is a great compliment to the excellent built-in Weather app.

I've got others installed, but that's what I use on a regular basis.
    10-05-16 07:48 PM
    In my case I have:

iGrann
    Neutron player
    TuneIn
    The Score ( to check sports results, live game stats and schedule)
    Twitter
    And off course... CB10

For the rest, I use android apps with Cobalt's trick.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-16 08:02 PM
    Whoops. Forgot that Flipp isn't native. Works great, though.

For non-native apps I recommend JuiceSSH, Flipp, Kobo, Kindle, and Cobalt's Google Play APKs for anything else.
    10-05-16 08:12 PM
    Can't find twitter.

Posted via CB10
    Open BlackBerry World, press Search, write "twitter"

Posted via CB10
    10-05-16 08:45 PM
41 12