Haven't been on BB for YEARS. I LOVE BB10 but the devices have not been good enough for me to justify purchasing them personally. When the 9900 came out I told someone that it should have came out a year ago. When the Q10 came out I said that it should of came out a year ago. About 8 months ago I told someone that if BB made a phone around the size of the note that was .75 screen and .25 keyboard with competitive specs it would be a WRAP (lol). And here we go.

I am on a 5s and it is hands down the best all-around device I have ever used. I am located in the States and have an upgrade come October. If this phone is in the Sprint store when I go to pick up the i6 I am going to get it instead and give it a real chance. I REALLY like this device. The only thing that concerns me is apps and the phone slowing down after awhile (do BB devices still have this problem). I understand that I can side load apps but am concerned about the ratio of the screen.

Anyone else generally felling the way I am feeling?
    Timbosaurus and donmateo like this.
    07-07-14 10:24 AM
    With the new deal between BlackBerry and Amazon you are going to have the availability of almost every app you can already download on your iphone.

As far as screen ratio and how well the apps run that remains to be seen. I feel like Chen has thought of this and wouldn't put a solution in place as far as apps go that wouldn't work.

I hope Sprint has this phone when you look to upgrade so you can try it. Good luck.

Posted via Q10
    07-07-14 10:27 AM
    I say throw off the fetters of your Sprint contract and buy direct from BlackBerry if you can. You can always resell it if you're not happy and use your Sprint upgrade for something else.
    07-07-14 10:52 AM
    Well if I get it from Best Buy I have a month to try it out.
    Last edited by Ohleo; 07-07-14 at 12:59 PM.
    07-07-14 10:58 AM
    I doubt it will be available. BB has not been bright when it comes to the timing of releases historically. Hopefully I am wrong and there really is 'change' coming.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    07-07-14 10:14 PM