05-28-16 11:49 AM
60 123
tools
    So you think I can also check the setting from the BlackBerry Browser?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    Yes, you can and it is definitely worth the trouble. I thought this thread would be over by now. Just find it hard to believe you are having so much trouble with this since I find it SO EASY to connect to Gmail. Sorry!
    05-24-16 12:46 PM
    Yes, you can and it is definitely worth the trouble. I thought this thread would be over by now. Just find it hard to believe you are having so much trouble with this since I find it SO EASY to connect to Gmail. Sorry!
    I will try it out later with my BlackBerry Browser, when my Internet is Faster. Have some Internet Problems here in this Area.

I wish this was already over. I hope this one will be fixed soon.

Because I'm so Disappointed. On my old Android and Apple Devices, there wasn't any Problem at all like this!

05-24-16 09:11 PM
    Also I've read that GMX accounts are troublesome with non-browser access, but I don't use them so I can't speak for sure.
    05-24-16 10:09 PM
    I have had zero issues with my GMAIL access and syncing from my SE. After reading this thread decided to test this GMX email. So far all seems to work as it should.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 05:56 AM
    Any success, Rein?
    05-26-16 08:50 AM
    I have had zero issues with my GMAIL access and syncing from my SE. After reading this thread decided to test this GMX email. So far all seems to work as it should.

Posted via CB10
    How did you access the the GMX Accout? With the Basic installed Settings from BlackBerry?

I'm using the GMX App from Google Play Store

05-27-16 12:59 AM
    Any success, Rein?
    Still the same I can't use my GMAIL Account with the BlackBerry Settings for the Emails. But my GMX is working with the App from Google Play Store. How I wish I can make the Gmx Account also work over the BlackBerry Setting for Emails

05-27-16 01:01 AM
    It's probably a very simple mistake somewhere...

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    05-27-16 11:29 AM
    Rein, what message are you getting now when trying to set up Gmail on the phone? Did you check the POP/IMAP settings as suggested through your computers browser? If so can you send a screenshot of that page? Gmail has very specific port and protocol requirements in order to work.
    05-27-16 11:12 PM
    Rein, what message are you getting now when trying to set up Gmail on the phone? Did you check the POP/IMAP settings as suggested through your computers browser? If so can you send a screenshot of that page? Gmail has very specific port and protocol requirements in order to work.
    That is my Problem at the moment I don't have a Computer at the moment to use the Browser. I hope they will finish my Computer next week.

I hope it is just a simple Mistake because that is the only one think that make me Crazy for how long now.

05-28-16 11:49 AM
60 123