Even better that's good.

Posted via my magical Passport, keeping the dream alive Scotland Aye!
    04-27-16 02:28 PM
    Thank you very much Guys I will try the Password Keepers. Sounds like a Plan. Is it even possible to change the Password from the BlackBerry Browser for GMAIL and for GMX?

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition 
    04-28-16 01:56 AM
    Could this be related to the "2 step authentication?"

Use a pc, login to your Gmail and authorise your BlackBerry phone
    Or turn off " 2 step authentication"

Am kinda pretty sure that's the issue

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 02:05 AM
    I also thought before it might be because of the 2 Step Authentication. But my Account showed me it was deactivated. But I even tried the 2 Step Authentication and allowed BlackBerry to Connect. But the Same Information was showing on my BlackBerry.

But at least I can read my mails on my GMX Email Account. But even the contacts there are not showing so I really need gmail to run. Gmx Email is running because I downloaded the Gmx Mail App from Google Play Store.

Guys please help me

That is the only Problem that I have now, to make gmail work to get my emails and Contacts there.

04-28-16 04:34 AM
    Have you enabled IMAP in Gmail settings? Gmail works perfectly on my PPSE. There's something else at play here.

https://support.google.com/mail/trou.../1668960?hl=en

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 06:57 AM
    Sounds like a perfect example of what you get for " free". office 365 for business or anyone- $5.00 a month. No stupid problems. No app required just works everywhere.
    Last edited by Zeratul57; 04-28-16 at 10:04 AM.
    04-28-16 07:49 AM
    I'm giving up now to make it work. I want to make it over the Android App now GMAIL. Can someone post the Download Link please of the Patched Version. So at least I know it will work there.

04-28-16 09:27 AM
    Still not working Help please

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition  CB App
    05-08-16 01:38 PM
    There was only one way for me to make GMX Email Account work. I downloaded an Android App from the Google Play Store. At least I can read my Emails and reply.

But my GMAIL Account is still not working. Until now

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-20-16 08:01 PM
    I got yesterday my new classic and was able to add Gmail account as I did on the Passport. Settings, account, add, email & cal & contacts. I entered my Gmail address and my password. Then I had to give BlackBerry the permission to access my Google data (you must scroll down and push the blue button). I was then able to read my emails and sync my contacts. Adding a new contact on the Passport showed up on the classic.
    I have no 2 factor authentication enabled.
    Therefore I suggest you to delete the account and create it once again. Make sure you grant blackberry the permissions and do not edit the settings manually.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-16 12:20 AM
    I got yesterday my new classic and was able to add Gmail account as I did on the Passport. Settings, account, add, email & cal & contacts. I entered my Gmail address and my password. Then I had to give BlackBerry the permission to access my Google data (you must scroll down and push the blue button). I was then able to read my emails and sync my contacts. Adding a new contact on the Passport showed up on the classic.
    I have no 2 factor authentication enabled.
    Therefore I suggest you to delete the account and create it once again. Make sure you grant blackberry the permissions and do not edit the settings manually.

Posted via CB10
    Now you make me cerious. Can you also see the saved contacts from your Gmail account on your Phone and use it to call and message them? I will try it again later. I will update you if it worked. I also don't have the 2 factor authentication enabled.

05-21-16 10:02 AM
    I tried it again!
    After I gave BlackBerry the Permission to Access my Gmail Account, it is Saving but then this one is Showing again.
    GMAIL and GMX Email Accounts won't work!!! Please Help :(-img_20160521_230504.png

05-21-16 10:08 AM
    Stupid question, but did you enable IMAP on Gmail?

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    05-21-16 10:46 AM
    I didn't change the Basic Settings, I just entered My Email and my Password.

I always used my Gmail also on my Androids before and there was never a problem.

Only now

05-21-16 11:11 AM
    Make sure you have not manual settings. I have no imap server. For email and contacts I have got google.com as server and for calendar www.google.com/calendar/dav/
    Not sure why you got an imap server configured.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-16 11:40 AM
    Am using IMAP for all email accounts, by the way. It works fine.

Did you set the Port correctly?

05-21-16 12:06 PM
    IMAP works perfect, but this is not the point. The OP needs help to access google email, calendar and contacts.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-16 12:54 PM
    Google email is IMAP. Calendar is set up to sync when you enable it on the same account, if not, then you'd have to add a new account of the calendar.

No idea about Contacts, I don't sync it. But when I click Add Account, it shows the option...?

05-21-16 02:50 PM
    Looks like I will never make it work on my BlackBerry Passport SE
    This is really a sad thing

05-21-16 06:04 PM
    Do you have IMAP enabled in the settings in your account in Gmail.com?
    05-21-16 10:05 PM
    Yes I think so. I don't even know how to change it. Before it always worked without any Problems on my Android Phones.

05-22-16 04:11 PM
    Click the Gear icon in the top-right of your Gmail window (on your computer), then select Settings.
    On the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab, make sure IMAP access is enabled in the setting below (I don't use IMAP so mine is disabled):
    GMAIL and GMX Email Accounts won't work!!! Please Help :(-screen-shot-2016-05-23-10.08.23-.png
    Then make sure to click Save Changes otherwise any changes won't be saved. If you already have it set up correctly then the issue is on your phone setup, which it sounds like might be the problem. However, this is a good starting point. Sometimes settings can be changed without your knowing it; it's happened.
    05-23-16 09:11 AM
    Click the Gear icon in the top-right of your Gmail window (on your computer), then select Settings.
    On the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab, make sure IMAP access is enabled in the setting below (I don't use IMAP so mine is disabled):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 10.08.23 .png 
Views:	149 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	400463
    Then make sure to click Save Changes otherwise any changes won't be saved. If you already have it set up correctly then the issue is on your phone setup, which it sounds like might be the problem. However, this is a good starting point. Sometimes settings can be changed without your knowing it; it's happened.
    I will try it later when I got home. Because at the Moment I don't have a Computer. Or is it also Possible to make it from the BlackBerry Browser?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    05-24-16 03:09 AM
    It's possible to do it via the BlackBerry browser.

05-24-16 11:23 AM
    It's possible to do it via the BlackBerry browser.

So you think I can also check the setting from the BlackBerry Browser?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    05-24-16 12:38 PM
60 123