Tried the hard reset and same result, and if I try to open a video from globalnews.ca in another browser it sends a jpg file (it doesn't recognise the video file, it's why when I click on the website the player doesn't start I presume, like clicking on a picture).
    Weird... I can live with that as I went for the first time on that site yesterday but that video issue. somewhat makes me curious (if someone using Hub Browser could tell me how it works for him/her on that website that would be helpful)

Posted via CB10
    Hmm, anybody with a PP who has Hub Browser app installed that could check for BroncoVAL?
    10-02-14 07:18 PM
    The wsj version of the BlackBerry passport

Posted via the awesome power of BlackBerry 10 on one of my lovely devices probably my beautiful beast called Z30 or my great Q10 or my lovely Z10
    10-02-14 07:47 PM
    I have Hub Browser and the video plays fine for me.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    SharonRD and BroncoVAL like this.
    10-02-14 07:48 PM
    Thanks, ubizmo. Not sure what the problem could be then...
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    10-02-14 08:13 PM
    Not a big deal as I didn't even know that website existed before that problem.
    Only if another site were to act like its content is on a zone restricted access mode then it would be a problem.
    Thanks for the attention anyway

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 05:23 AM
    Haha! Completely agree about Global! I came across it while looking for good reviews to share with friends and family, to help win them over to BB, and was surprised to read such a positive review, since they've been so negative towards BB. Every little bit helps to show off the Passport and bring people on board.
    I guess the free Passport paid for itself quite nicely!

Posted from my DarthBerry
    SharonRD likes this.
    10-03-14 07:28 AM
    It's so refreshing to see someone give an unbiased review of the Passport. The reviewer clearly approached the device with an opened mind and tried everything out, including Blend, to reach the fair conclusion that BlackBerry has achieved something beautiful with this new device.

This maturity and general respect is what is being lost with all the young and cool "journalists" saturating the world.

*Edit*
    There's another review from Discovery where a young and cool journalist and IPhone-Guy actually loves the Passport and shows our BB Assistant pwning Siri on Camera! I take some of the curmudgeon-ness back.
    Last edited by m3mb3rsh1p; 10-03-14 at 04:09 PM.
    SharonRD likes this.
    10-03-14 03:56 PM
    Not a big deal as I didn't even know that website existed before that problem.
    Only if another site were to act like its content is on a zone restricted access mode then it would be a problem.
    Thanks for the attention anyway

Posted via CB10
    Lol! You're quite welcome, anytime.
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    10-03-14 03:58 PM
    ... There's another review from Discovery where a young and cool journalist and IPhone-Guy actually loves the Passport and shows our BB Assistant pwning Siri on Camera!
    Can you post a link, please?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 11:48 PM
    10-03-14 11:56 PM
    And that one works fine for me

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 05:08 AM
    And that one works fine for me

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 10:48 AM
    Dam good to see

Posted via CB10