I'd been using BlackBerry 10 for quite a sometime n I believe BlackBerry 10 OS is ready n stable enough for the markets apart from the fact that no one is giving it a try before commenting. I love it's simple UI, features and design more than Android Kitkat.

App system is a biggest challenge, but if BlackBerry can develop its app ecosystem atleast with the most necessary apps like Instagram, Uber, Tumblr n some other necessary apps, there's still a chance of BlackBerry 10 surviving in the market.

What do you feel?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 02:57 AM
    If Chen would have continued development of BB10 at the pace Thor did and continued to pursue quality apps they way Thor pursued quantity, I think BB10 would be a very competitive niche OS that would begin making BlackBerry some very significant returns in a couple of years.

I don't see the point in the Priv. If you want Android, just buy a Nexus 6p -- it's a better Android phone in almost every way for much less.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 03:48 AM
    BlackBerry don't care about BlackBerry 10 anymore, they tried an App drive and failed.

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    11-23-15 04:32 AM
    Chen must "die" for BB10 to survive. Replace him with a more BB10/BBOS oriented CEO, as it should. There's always, always a chance to go back up with an OS this good. Even if it ends up being a niche thing with smaller profit margin compared to the hey day of long past. Any other option and/or attempt is futile at this point.
    David Tyler likes this.
    11-23-15 05:43 AM
    I agree. I'm a long time user of android. Switched to BlackBerry with a passport. Best move over made, this thing is like a portable computer and my productivity for schoolwork has skyrocketed. I'm depressed that this OS is likely on its way out. Most intuitive and smooth operating system I've ever used

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 01:12 PM