Thank you for contacting Ghost-Armor. I do apologize for the delay in having the armor available for the Blackberry Passport. Our designer is currently working on that device and we plan to have it available by Friday, 10/31/14. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly at (888) 960-2766.
    --
    Thank you for choosing Ghost Armor!

Corporate Customer Service: 888.960.2766
    [email protected]
    10-29-14 07:08 PM
    I got the same answer yesterday!

Will be grabbing one right away, especially if they release a carbon fibre one.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 07:25 PM
    For some reason I want one for the PP. Never have used one in the past, but I hear the Ghost Armor versions are very good.

Posted via CB 10 on my BlackBerry Passport Superphone
    10-29-14 09:46 PM
    I'm also quite tempted.. Are they hard to install?
    10-30-14 04:35 AM
    I got a custom one cut and installed for me at the kiosk at the mall. They did a great job. I wouldn't try doing it myself. Now that it may become official, I can get that installed whenever I need to but I'm really happy with the one they did for me. This was at the Ghost Armor at Vaughan Mills north of Toronto.

Via Cb10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.632 Proud Member of the Board of Directors for the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-30-14 04:47 AM
    Update: Ghost Armor | Devices | BlackBerry Passport

It's available now. Clear, matte, and carbon!
    Pdinos3 and bspence87 like this.
    10-31-14 09:57 PM
    What makes Ghost Armor appealing? I have never seen one on a device...

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    10-31-14 10:33 PM
    Yes its now available for the locations to order from their head office. Should be available to install next week. I had it done but they invited me back to get the official one installed as they had orginally put on a custom job. The guy that runs the booth in the Oshawa Centre is very good. Highly recommended.
    10-31-14 10:51 PM
    Update: Ghost Armor | Devices | BlackBerry Passport

It's available now. Clear, matte, and carbon!
    Strange. They usually have the newest devices at the bottom. Z10, Z30 then you'd think the passport would be last. I check to see everyday. Didn't realize it was in the middle. Thanks for letting us know. The custom cut one they made for me is great. Good to know if I need a refresh

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1016 and Official Member of the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-31-14 10:54 PM
    Yes its now available for the locations to order from their head office. Should be available to install next week. I had it done but they invited me back to get the official one installed as they had orginally put on a custom job. The guy that runs the booth in the Oshawa Centre is very good. Highly recommended.
    I highly recommend the ladies at Vaughan Mills. They're great too!

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1016 and Official Member of the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-31-14 10:55 PM

Try it. You won't be disappointed

10-31-14 10:57 PM
    Strange. They usually have the newest devices at the bottom. Z10, Z30 then you'd think the passport would be last. I check to see everyday. Didn't realize it was in the middle. Thanks for letting us know. The custom cut one they made for me is great. Good to know if I need a refresh

The list is alphabetical. That threw me off at first too.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    10-31-14 10:57 PM
    The list is alphabetical. That threw me off at first too.
    That explains it!

10-31-14 10:58 PM

Ghost Armor goes on every one of the devices I buy for myself and family. I've tried many different screen protectors, but this is my favorite.It's custom cut by device. Available in clear (gloss) or matte. Side/back protection is available in carbon-fibre look, in colours. The screen protector is amazingly self-healing. I had an occasion where my Z10 skidded across gravel face down, resulting in a nice gouge on the film. Before I could get it replaced, it began to smooth out. I never had it changed, and you can barely tell where the mark is.

Ghost Armor has a great warranty. If it starts to peel, the kiosks will typically replace it for $5 CDN. I had to recently get a warranty replacement for my iPhone (my 2nd device). I peeled the screen and body protection off, stuck the pieces on a piece of paper. When I went to the kiosk, they only charged me $10 to install a fresh set, since I had the originals. I paid an extra $5 to switch the screen to the matte finish.

The matte loses a bit of clarity, but is almost immune to greasy fingerprints. The clear is so clear that, because it's so well fitted to the device, it's very difficult to tell it's there. The clear does show fingerprints, but wipes clean very easily. I use my shirt sleeve.

The kiosk staff in my local mall are extremely careful applying it, and do a far better job than I could on my best day.

Here are some threads where G.A. was discussed, with some pix:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0-pics-946917/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-malls-934079/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ations-927929/ See post #25 for pix.
    vpblaze likes this.
    10-31-14 11:13 PM
    It's protective screen and also fully body option, similar to ZAGG invisibleshield but I like ghost better. Reason being, Justin at the oshawa centre was very helpful in explaining everything in detail and took his time with everyone. Genuinely cares about his work, also has all the proper tools. I will show it off to everyone I meet as I don't mind highly recommending him. Problem is, people look past the armor and just want to play with my passport

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1016
    TylerXIII and vpblaze like this.
    10-31-14 11:14 PM
    Thanks for the replies guys. This sounds very appealing. All around protection would be nice.
    I get that it's still new, but I have a couple questions.

Would putting ghost armor on still work with a case? Like the BlackBerry hard case?

How does it work with the keyboard? Do they put a film on the keys, or leave those bare?

10-31-14 11:46 PM
    Thanks for the replies guys. This sounds very appealing. All around protection would be nice.
    I get that it's still new, but I have a couple questions.

Would putting ghost armor on still work with a case? Like the BlackBerry hard case?

How does it work with the keyboard? Do they put a film on the keys, or leave those bare?

Yes, it will work with cases. I have the full body matte on my iPhone, with one of those slim hard shells on it. You just have to wait a couple of days after it's applied.

No, they don't cover the physical keyboard. The "full body protection" covers the screen, chin, sides and back.
    vpblaze likes this.
    11-01-14 12:09 AM
    Thanks! I'm from Bowmanville and can't wait to get the carbon skin on my Passport!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 09:51 PM
    Could somebody please post some pictures of the Passport in Ghost Armor? Please tell me that it doesn't cover the stainless steel bezel!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 09:57 PM
    Could somebody please post some pictures of the Passport in Ghost Armor? Please tell me that it doesn't cover the stainless steel bezel!

Posted via CB10
    Lol I am in Bowmanville as well. Oshawa Centre will have the template later this week. It doesn't cover bezel. When I get a chance, I will pull out my camera but you probably won't be able to see the armour as it is a clear coat and you can't even tell.

11-02-14 10:00 PM
    Does that mean I have to go to a proper store and that I can't order it online? don't live in the states unfortunately

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 11:21 PM
    Does that mean I have to go to a proper store and that I can't order it online? don't live in the states unfortunately

Posted via CB10
    I am in Canada but I believe it's available online
    11-02-14 11:53 PM
    Please post pics! Interested in this, but would like to see it first. Thanks!
    11-03-14 12:42 AM
    Lol I am in Bowmanville as well. Oshawa Centre will have the template later this week. It doesn't cover bezel. When I get a chance, I will pull out my camera but you probably won't be able to see the armour as it is a clear coat and you can't even tell.

What part of the OC is the kios or name of the store?

Estimated cost for Passport?
    11-03-14 12:48 AM
    How does the clear ghost armour look on the back? Where there is a slight depression due to blackberry's logo?

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 01:29 AM
46 12