Has anyone else here ever gone back to the Ghost Armor mall kiosk to get maybe one or two specks of dust or whatever removed from their recently applied screen protector? I just got one done earlier tonight but see a few specks that won't go away so am planning on going back tomorrow. I've had Ghost Armor applied a few times to various phones and I find it's rare that they get it on blemish free on the first try. Or maybe it's just me :/

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 10:42 PM
    I was surprised too that they one readily cut for the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 10:43 PM
    Screen protectors are so 2007.

Unless you need one for a privacy filter or prefer a matte display for less glare, there really is no reason nowadays to put a screen protector on your phone.

I've had a Passport for almost a year and there isn't a single noticeable scratch on it. There's microscratches, but they're only visible if you scrutinize the device.

With my rant done, ya they'll probably replace it. They're job is to fulfill the needs of OCD customers.

Posted via CB10 // Passport Red SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2474 // Cricket Wireless
    11-11-15 10:49 PM
    Micro scratches would drive me insane. Every imperfection on my phone is an absolute nightmare.

When I resell my phones I pack them like they came from the factory with all cables paperwork and accessories in proper wraps and spots and devices in new condition regardless how long I've owned them.

To you a micro scratch is a non issue to me I'd sell the phone immediately and replace with a new one.

Posted via the Silver Edition Ultimate Mobile Device
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    11-11-15 11:16 PM
    I crunched data considering I buy and sell devices all the time, and a pristine phone wrapped in its little plastic wrappers and protected like a little baby with protectors and bumper cases nets just about no profit compared to it's well taken care of, slightly banged up brother with microscratches.

Once you get past a device that's a few months old, the buyer honestly doesn't care.

To each his own, but if it really made me more money I'd still do it. It's like keeping the plastic on your new couch, in my opinion. Just enjoy your phone.

Posted via CB10 // Passport Red SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2474 // Cricket Wireless
    11-11-15 11:22 PM
    Never.

Posted via the Silver Edition Ultimate Mobile Device
    11-11-15 11:26 PM