So is there any thing I need to worry about with a White Passport? I get it tomorrow, will let you all know what happens!! Exciting times.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 11:47 AM
    Mine should be here tomorrow too. I'm a bit worried about dark wash jeans and pen ink.

Eeek.

I might just get a Tetded case so I don't have to worry about it.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 01:24 PM
    I actually had a Black Passport (used) from Amazon, and returned it and bought a White one (new) off the Blackberry Shop when it turned out it was cheaper.

They're both nice colors, the major difference between the black and white is that the back of the black passport has more of a rubber grip feel, while the back of the white one is a smooth plastic. I honestly like the rubbery feel better as it gave a better grip, but other then that, I really do like the white.

I do recommend getting a case if you are in an environment that might cause you to drop your phone a bit. As the white chips away, it becomes a little grayish. As I have dropped the phone on cement once, it was a nasty drop, but only a tiny corner chipped off and barely noticeable.

The white coloring still keeps, as I put it in my dark jeans.

So really, not much different, the color stays white as the day I got it
    03-25-15 01:38 PM
    I actually had a Black Passport (used) from Amazon, and returned it and bought a White one (new) off the Blackberry Shop when it turned out it was cheaper.

They're both nice colors, the major difference between the black and white is that the back of the black passport has more of a rubber grip feel, while the back of the white one is a smooth plastic. I honestly like the rubbery feel better as it gave a better grip, but other then that, I really do like the white.

I do recommend getting a case if you are in an environment that might cause you to drop your phone a bit. As the white chips away, it becomes a little grayish. As I have dropped the phone on cement once, it was a nasty drop, but only a tiny corner chipped off and barely noticeable.

The white coloring still keeps, as I put it in my dark jeans.

So really, not much different, the color stays white as the day I got it
    Good to know about the jeans. I briefly had a white 9810 and in the week I had it before returning it, my dark jeans had already discolored the back a bit. I'm definitely going to get a flip case though. Definitely before I make it my daily driver.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 02:00 PM
    Yeah, I'd recommend having a minimalist case at least covering the back. I used to put my white passport on a blue satin fabric-covered table. Later, I noted some small faint spots of blue on the back of the phone that I can't remove. Hardly noticeable unless you stare at it.

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    03-26-15 02:56 AM
    Congratulations I got the black one for me and the white one for my daughter wishing I got the white one too! Black leaves too many fingerprints on the back I'm constantly wiping it down thinking of getting a skin for it not sure though

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 08:10 AM
    The only thing to worry about is your level of addiction to the device. The Passport is a great device and can be highly addictive.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 08:30 AM
    Well I got it! And am in love with it! Love the kb, don't know why people complain about it. I just love it! I just love to use it, no problems with it at all. Even the spacebar is good!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 09:19 AM
    Curious to know what a White PP would like with a Tan pouch like these, my buddy here has some, I got a black one from him (for my red PP) but he never had a White PP for me to see if it's worth getting white.
    Getting a White Passport!!-dsc_4140.jpg
    03-26-15 09:37 AM
    Congratulations! Glad you are loving your new Passport. Like you, I have had zero issues with adjusting to the physical keyboard. The more I use it, the more I want to use it. It is the Best BlackBerry phone I have ever owned or used!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 09:41 AM
    White Passport is beautiful. Congrats

MBFan-WHITE PASSPORT
    03-26-15 09:44 AM
    Thanks! I Really love MY PP, the difference between this and my Z10 is amazing! Just have a little problem with BlackBerry Link, had probs with my Z10 as well... will I have to reload Link?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 10:39 AM
    So is there any thing I need to worry about with a White Passport? I get it tomorrow, will let you all know what happens!! Exciting times.

Posted via CB10
    I think you're going to have 2 big problems:

1. People are going to keep asking you,"What is that?" or "Is that the BlackBerry Passport?" any time you use it out in public.
    2. People with black BlackBerry Passports will be envious of you and want to steal it from you when you're not looking.

Aside from those 2 issues, you'll love it.
    BBnewbie57 likes this.
    03-26-15 01:04 PM
    Mine is waiting for me at home. Eeeeeeee!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 01:42 PM
    I think you're going to have 2 big problems:

1. People are going to keep asking you,"What is that?" or "Is that the BlackBerry Passport?" any time you use it out in public.
    2. People with black BlackBerry Passports will be envious of you and want to steal it from you when you're not looking.

Aside from those 2 issues, you'll love it.
    Well I will have to be prepared to hurt people! Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 01:52 PM
    OMG. I'm suddenly not feeling any guilt of Z10 abandonment.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 10:22 PM
    It's a great device. Love mine too.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 10:47 PM
    The white is very good looking. I've talked myself out of white on my last purchase. I won't do it again.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    03-26-15 10:48 PM